This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I f***ing love Spectrum internet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I f***ing love Spectrum internet

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#11
They upgraded me for free because they misspelled my name on my first bill.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#12
Cox isn't quite that generous. My roommate got grandfathered in on his 150 Mbps package so that we're paying as much for that as "normal" people are paying for the 100 Mbps package, and even at that we consistently get downloads closer to 165 Mbps.

myztikrice posted...
f***ing Cox

What's wrong with Cox?
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: lostsymphony

lostsymphony
1 month ago#13
JVolz1982 posted...
Best thing about Spectrum internet is if you call and threaten to cancel they will almost always give you the new customer promotional price. I've done this a couple of times already.

I've been doing this to Comcast for about 5 years.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
1 month ago#14
JVolz1982 posted...
Best thing about Spectrum internet is if you call and threaten to cancel they will almost always give you the new customer promotional price. I've done this a couple of times already.

Doesn't work with RCN. They know they already offer the best prices for the speed (at least in my area). The most they do is knock a few dollars off.
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
1 month ago#15
I like Spectrum too.. I get like 75mb/s dwonload 10mb/s upload for $30 a month and my speeds actually only rated for 60mb/s download 6mb/s upload.
Living in rural areas with Cable internet is bomb. I download @ 10 megs a second and I have under 50ms in every game.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
1 month ago#16
Spectrum may not be the best ISP, but they don't have data caps, outages, and i receive better than advertised speeds.

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
1 month ago#17
Marikhen posted...
Cox isn't quite that generous. My roommate got grandfathered in on his 150 Mbps package so that we're paying as much for that as "normal" people are paying for the 100 Mbps package, and even at that we consistently get downloads closer to 165 Mbps.

myztikrice posted...
f***ing Cox

What's wrong with Cox?

Data limits.
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#18
Spectrum may not be the best ISP, but they don't have data caps, outages, and i receive better than advertised speeds.

I wouldn't say "I f***ing love" any ISP and haven't seen enough of Spectrum to say they're going to keep being great but the transition when they acquired time warner was painless, the speeds increased overall and I still get better than advertised speeds even during busy hours.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: 50inchDLP

50inchDLP
1 month ago#19
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6888410377

Paying for 60/5

I like them too so far.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -My youtube http://otrarchive.blogspot.com/2014/02/fibber-mcgee-and-molly.html -Best show ever

User Info: Kano92

Kano92
1 month ago#20
Lonestar2000 posted...
I am paying for 60mbps down but they are giving me double that.

Me to I'm getting the same deal, paying for 60 down and 5 up. But I'm getting about 110down with about 12up. With no data caps. Do you happen to live in Ohio ?
PC-WiiU-PS4
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I f***ing love Spectrum internet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived