Anyone care to help me "obtain" the Stage 0 novel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Knight
  3. Anyone care to help me "obtain" the Stage 0 novel?

User Info: miasmacloud

miasmacloud
9 years ago#111
I post @ asuki once in a while when I feel like sharing something, but, ugljkffgkljfg. My brain dies a little each time I post. I did however publicly get at Marioshinobi's face, 'cause he was basically insulting you guys for saying he should be crediting Celiss and Koshimizu/Kouzuki at all. ~_~

Also, I have no idea what the Geass topics were like during S1. I was at school most of the time to participate in the community much. But I agree that the WTF NEW TOPIC SPAM for... every... little... thing... is really... >_>;
http://trainwreck.ggkthx.org
Schneizel is mine >:O

User Info: theflowofchi

theflowofchi
9 years ago#112
I can't actually read 3/4 of the posts at Suki, lest i die from massive face-palming. I basically go there for mag/tv guide spoilers from kouzuki/koshimizu, skim around the spoilers thread quickly, ignoring most of it, and then look for new images. I've gotten a lot more adept at searching japanese sites for art lately though, so that's a plus.

completely random thought, and NO I AM NOT into yaoi bait, but how come the shirley asking suzaku "do you like Lelouch" scene (or even her asking rolo) hasn't been 4-komaed out thousands of time yet? This especially fits in with the guy who does code geachu; considering his version of suzaku exists to bleep Lelouch, and always muscles out the girls who show the slightest interest XD

User Info: AmuroNT1

AmuroNT1
9 years ago#113
This especially fits in with the guy who does code geachu; considering his version of suzaku exists to bleep Lelouch, and always muscles out the girls who show the slightest interest XD

"Don't worry Nunnally, when Lelouch and I gattai, there's nothing we can't do!"
"Wait, gattai?! WHAT?!"
"Yay!"
"...Don't encourage him, Nunnally."
GnBS/KoC/GFAMG/FAITH/Junk Guild/DPBT
"Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!" -Zero

User Info: theflowofchi

theflowofchi
9 years ago#114
^i remember that one =)

question for Celiss, anyone else who knows answer in the other thread to avoid spoilers here, do we have any background info on Anya at all, specifically parents and such. We know her last name is alstreim, but that could be faked? Don't think you ever mentioned anything like how gino is from a noble lineage. it's been told from some of the novel about . . . guess i shouldn't spoil you if you hadn't read/heard it yet.

AmuroNT1
9 years ago#115
Secret work in progress~

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/AmuroNT1/Code%20Geass/SRWGlasgow.png

User Info: jroa

jroa
9 years ago#116
Kinda like Gear Testament, I don't think Kallen would willingly join *Britannia* or adopt their national ideology, but given her current situation, working (maybe not formally as a Knight, much less a KoR, which would have an extremely small basis at this point) with Nunnally could be in her best immediate interests (better than normal captivity), plus it might indirectly help Lelouch reconcile/reunite with his sister too, later on. It doesn't sound that unreasonable.

At most, I see Kallen understanding what Nunnally is trying to do, even if she still personally supports a truly independent Japan and Zero's actions. But she doesn't have much of a chance to do anything directly, especially if she doesn't at least collaborate a little with her current "host". Not by actively betraying the rebellion (she'd never do that unless Curly uses Geass on her), but there are other intermediate options available. Plus, again, there's the whole bit with the Guren in the OP, which will somehow play a role in all that, even if we don't really know how. I still can't say I'd imagine anyone other than Kallen piloting it, in any case.

Regarding Animesuki...spoilers are the main reason I go there too, and even then they're usually posted elsewhere later. Otherwise, it's mostly a place for people to let off a bit of steam (even by trolling) and/or fanboy/girl-ism...kinda like the multiple Geass topics that flood the OT too.

Btw, Amuro, that edit looks pretty nice, at least to my untrained eyes. Wonder when Geass will actually end up in SRW though...

As for Jeremiah's fate...I believe Celiss once explained that Taniguchi admitted he survived longer than originally planned in an interview, but I guess she might want to elaborate on how the fanbase may have influenced that decision (not much I can say about it, other than the usual stuff).

AmuroNT1
9 years ago#117
Yeah, I mainly want some form of official confirmation on the Jeremiah thing, since some people doubt it and think he was meant to live this long.

Also, I updated the Glasgow. If it doesn't show the torso, hit Reload.

User Info: TB_Kite

TB_Kite
9 years ago#118
I've seen some new 5 komas but since they haven't ben trans;ated as far as I know I have no idea whats going on.
"There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good."
- Stephen Colbert PSNRevolver-Kite

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
9 years ago#119
Vermilion Trail Summary / Highlights

- Clovis is a real Royal Dandy. He actually wears make-up.

- Near the beginning of the novel, Kallen runs into Rivalz and Lelouch on her way back home from school. She has some vague recollection of Rivalz (but has no clear idea who he is), but apparently does not remember / know Lelouch at all. Lelouch does not seem to know her either -- as Rivalz vocally expresses his disbelief over this, Kallen catches Lelouch's name, and wonders where she's heard it before...

- Stage 1 ~ 2 takes up about a third of this novel; how Ougi & co. managed to steal the "gas capsule" is described in great detail. Apparently they could only steal one (the others are shown in the show in Stages 3 and 11) before Tamaki screwed up (also mentioned in Stage 1).

- Nagata's backstory is explained in considerable detail in this novel; he is actually 1/4th Britannian, and became a potter solely to woo his wife. His wife and daughter died 7 years ago in the Britannian invasion. Nagata's final monologue is very, very sad.

- Inoue remains a mystery throughout -- nobody knows her real age, and not even Ougi knows whether "Inoue" is actually her real name. Ougi suspects it isn't.

- Ougi agreed to let Kallen join the resistance, but only as a part-timer: their agreement required her to go to school whenever she isn't needed. Kallen does not like going to school, however, but not because she hates Britannians; she doesn't want to go because she likes them -- is afraid of liking them -- and whenever she's there she feels like a "wolf among sheep".

- Naoto is described as being as charismatic and possibly as intelligent as Lelouch. After his disappearance, Naoto's group was slowly falling apart; Inoue tells Ougi, frankly, that he does not have what it takes to hold them together. Ougi does not take offense because he knows it himself.

- Kallen's reasons for deciding to show up at school sometimes include: "Wait... which class am I in, again?"

- Kallen is voted by the Ashford male student body as the No.1 "Lady (*Ojou-sama) I Want To Protect".

- Kallen is misled into participating in an All-the-Gyoza-You-Can-Eat outing with the female Student Council members; Kallen joined in believing it was an All-You-Can-Eat Pizza Fest -- Lelouch got the "All-You-Can-Eat" coupon as a gift from Pizza Hut. Nunnally likes Gyoza; Lelouch, according to her, doesn't. Shirley and Milly are supposedly big eaters.

- Kallen had to move from town to town when she was little, unable to fit in with either the Britannians or the Japanese. Kallen was able to hold her own against the teasing and light bullying from other children, but her mother was discriminated against for the most part. Kallen's complicated feelings for her mother appears to have started from the day when Kallen asked "Am I a burden to you?"; Kallen-mama only gave her a squeezing hug in reply. Kallen wanted her mother to deny it, and the fact that she didn't made Kallen wonder whether there was actually some truth in it.

<cont'd>

Currently playing: The World Ends With You
Currently reading: The Sirens of Titan, R2

User Info: Galvea

Galvea
9 years ago#120
<cont'd>

- The insulting graffiti on Kallen-mama's room is revealed to be the handiwork of the other maids, all of whom are pure Britannians. The stepladder accident in Stage 9 is also revealed to have been a dirty trick, though who the culprit is (Kallen's stepmom or one of the other maids) isn't made clear. Kallen, for all her outward hatred and disgust with her mother, tries to secretly help her sometimes -- once, during winter, she slipped a shabby (so as not to attract too much attention) coat into her mother's room. However, her mother never wore it, and Kallen, frustrated, confronts her about it, only to be told in her mother's infuriatingly silly, vacant way: "There was a hole in it." In truth, the coat had been cut to pieces (probably by one of the maids).

- Naoto made Kallen promise to protect her mother; Kallen, who had wanted to fight alongside her brother, did not think it was fair and was fairly bitter about it. Her inner conflicts were later resolved when she remembers in the Refrain chapter that the reason she wanted to destroy Britannia in the first place, the real trigger, was because it turned her "family" into a farce.

- At the end of the novel, it is revealed that Kallen actually met Lelouch (and Suzaku) once, 7 years ago, on the day she was to move from Izu. A peach* (*Nunnally's favourite food -- Lelouch goes to great pains to get some for her in Stage 0) comes rolling out of nowhere and Kallen picks it up, only to face a somewhat annoyed Lelouch. Kallen deduces from his wordless anger that the peach belongs to him, and silently hands it back to him. Lelouch takes it back, and there is a continuing awkward silence. Suzaku breaks it by suddenly appearing and hitting Lelouch on the head, telling him to thank Kallen for picking it up for him. Lelouch stubbornly says "Not like I asked her to" and Suzaku threatens to hit him again, before noticing that the bus is about to leave and running after it. Lelouch makes to follow him -- but suddenly stops to turn around and thrust the peach at Kallen, practically forcing it onto her. Kallen takes it in surprise, and (tsundere)Lelouch leaves without ever saying anything to her. Suzaku calls for him to hurry up from the bus, and Kallen catches his name -- "Lelouch."

END
Currently playing: The World Ends With You
Currently reading: The Sirens of Titan, R2
  1. Boards
  2. Black Knight
  3. Anyone care to help me "obtain" the Stage 0 novel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived