A couple of questions about the cards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition
  3. A couple of questions about the cards

User Info: sexytemari

sexytemari
6 years ago#1
Hello, I was wondering whether it is possible to get multiple S cards without using a link or cheating. Also as I do not have anyone to play this with, how do I get Zero Akuma and God Rugal?

One last question. I remember in CFC 1 there were certain combinations you could do at the trade machine for certain cards. Are there any such combos in this game? I saw a couple in the Walkthrough but was just wondering if there are more.

Thank you

User Info: ScienceOfMyth

ScienceOfMyth
6 years ago#2
You can get multiple Ss. If you look in the FAQs it tells you which opponents give out totally random cards, including Ss.

The only cards I think you have to cheat to get are God Rugal and Shin Gouki.

There are some combinations, they're listed in the FAQs as well.
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon FC 013168946486

User Info: sexytemari

sexytemari
6 years ago#3
I never ever used the trade machine before. Couldn't be bothered and I always just got crappy cards. However after 20 hrs of playing and building up a huge collection of c and d cards I went for a long trip at the trade machine.

I used up all my C cards and only got D cards in return. Made me pretty angry but on the 3rd round of my D cards I received Evil Ryu. That was so awesome. That's the beauty of this game and games like these. It feels so great to get something rare. Anyways I ended using all of my D cards (which was a lot) and ended up with 5 A cards. That was great.

Anyways just wondering how often you guys take a trip down to the trade machine. Do you let your stock build up and use it all at once or do you go once every few battles?

User Info: ScienceOfMyth

ScienceOfMyth
6 years ago#4
I traded almost all of my unwanted Cs and Ds just to just rid of them from my collection and sometimes you randomly get an A which is sweet.

I don't remember exactly but most of my trading came after I unlocked the B and A shops since then when you randomly get something good out of the trade machine it puts you 1/3 of the way to a quality card.
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon FC 013168946486
  1. Boards
  2. SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition
  3. A couple of questions about the cards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived