Infinite money w/o cheats...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
  3. Infinite money w/o cheats...

User Info: jkiper

jkiper
8 years ago#1
First I built a small support city that only had waterpumps and garbage landfills(not a functional city) then, right next door, I built a large master city (million+) without waterpumps or garbage landfills. Then, when playing the large city, I set a neighbor deal to get all water and garbage services from the small support city. After everything was set up and running cool, just for fun I canceled the neighbor deal and in the same screen sold the water back to the small city for 800,000 simolians per 1000 of water. I have manipulated this glitch to pay my master city over 3 million every month and still buy the water at regular price! It only works for a few months, but all you have to do is set the deal again. HA!

User Info: pyber80

pyber80
8 years ago#2
Interesting idea. Of course, you could always use the money building plug-ins. Saves on the hassle and can't really be called cheating.

"I need money for pot, booze and women. Hey, at least I'm honest."
-- A street person in Vancouver, BC
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
  3. Infinite money w/o cheats...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived