Psp go battery easy to take out ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Psp go battery easy to take out ?

User Info: starheroz3

starheroz3
5 years ago#1
Long story short, I tried to put snes emulator in and now screen is black but power iis on. I think I need to do a battery pull.

starheroz3
5 years ago#2
nm i got it open and pull it out.

User Info: Disturbed0ne

Disturbed0ne
5 years ago#3
My first question - How did an SNES emulator screw up your battery?

My second question - What are you going to do now that you have the battery removed from your PSP Go and nothing to replace it with? o_O
Miss Lippy's car... Is green.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
5 years ago#4
disturbed0ne posted...
My first question - How did an SNES emulator screw up your battery?

I think he means he had to do a hard reset by pulling the battery because the software locked up his PSP.

My second question - What are you going to do now that you have the battery removed from your PSP Go and nothing to replace it with? o_O

My second question: is it bricked now, or did it fire up normally when you put the battery back in?

starheroz3
4 years ago#5
It didn't screw up my battery it just cause my screen black out and I cant turn on and off. And it was a success open up and removed my baterry and put it back in. Now my psp is ok again.

User Info: Mutant1988

Mutant1988
4 years ago#6
Hard freeze.

Sometimes that happens.

Snes9x for psp, right? That thing glitched a lot for me. I'd advise you to try a different emulator.
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.

User Info: nmagod

nmagod
4 years ago#7
1 - you're OBVIOUSLY using the wrong emulator
2 - hold the power switch UP until it turns off. Yes, this works.
3 - You brought this specific issue HERE? Wow that's not smart.
TezzaLovesBarryB (Moderator) | Posted 3/20/2012 8:15:41 PM | message detail | quote
mods suck
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Psp go battery easy to take out ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived