Who else is replaying a PSP game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Who else is replaying a PSP game?

User Info: Shadowstar108

Shadowstar108
5 years ago#1
A while back, I deleted all of my saves for games I already completed. That way I can replay my stuff and get my money's worth out of it. I also re-discovered how amazing Dissidia 012 is.
~Currently Playing: Spectral Souls, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim~

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
5 years ago#2
I'm re-playing Final Fantasy I Anniversary Edition with a new team but also "perfecting" my main file by getting all the Beastiary and maxing each character's "main" attribute stat.
Collector of the Two-Toned PSPs: White/Blue (JPN), Black/Red (JPN), Sky Blue/Marine Blue (Asia). Forthcoming: Red/Black (JPN) in ~3 weeks. :)

User Info: eragonman9

eragonman9
5 years ago#3
I started a new game on MHFU. I still need to finish most of my PSP games, to be honest.
*poke*
*jiggle*

User Info: padurru

padurru
5 years ago#4
I kinda was replaying grand theft auto liberty stories a month ago just to listen to the radio stations

User Info: CroatoanEXE

CroatoanEXE
5 years ago#5
I'm replaying Ys Seven on normal difficulty, after having beat it for the first time on Easy.
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Who else is replaying a PSP game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived