psp to ps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: disgaea36

disgaea36
4 years ago#1
My ps3 hard drive just messed up so i decided to sell my ps3 since i don't feel like dishing out more money for s 500gb hard drive and redo all those games. I still have back up saves of my ps1 classics so i just re downloaded all my ps1 classics to my psp but it took all day to do it. So I was wondering if i could make back ups by moving my ps1 games to my psp. any help would be great.

User Info: Rolen74

Rolen74
4 years ago#2
You can only copy PS1 games to your PSP if they are not installed. If all of your games are installed to your PS3 then you have to re-download them.
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?

disgaea36
4 years ago#3
Wow sorry I meant my PC. Is it possible to move your games to your PC after you have already installed them on you psp?? thanks again

User Info: wufiei

wufiei
4 years ago#4
About the ps1 thing. I think the PS3 started keeping the install data for ps1 games even after you install them (yes, yes, I realize you're asking about PC).

To answer you're question, there's a software called Media go for PC that you can use to download any PSP game (including PS1 classics).
What is that strange appendage growing out the top of your head? ~ Hiei

disgaea36
4 years ago#5
Wow thank you so much @wufei this is exactly what I needed. I was asking because I kept downloading the games one by one thru the psp at my friends house since i do not have wi fi. I like the direct connect. Thanks again this will help alot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived