What did you play on psp today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
11 months ago#11
dancer62 posted...
Just fired up and played some MHFU to answer a question on another board.

Bless you Dancer.

I dove right back into this and I'm hoping to finally beat all the G-Rank missions because it's been so long since I've played. My goal is to beat the Ancestral Fatallis Dragons... will I succeed? I dread the answer either way.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: ottselmaster

ottselmaster
11 months ago#12
Motorstorm: Artic Edge I offical hate "Ice Rage" damn that event.
Jay Dowg: Man, Dog, LEGEND.

User Info: Ryuukishin

Ryuukishin
11 months ago#13
I finished Soul Trigger today. In my opinion, really nice characters, some good-sounding soundtracks and an okay non-action battle system. I'm in general not the greatest fan of drama moments, so the finale of Farel's story was a bit meh, sad but meh. The main romance felt rather lackluster in Fran's and later Cyril and Lars' case but as someone who's mainly a VN addict nothing too bad overall.

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
11 months ago#14
Adam_Ace posted...
dancer62 posted...
Just fired up and played some MHFU to answer a question on another board.

Bless you Dancer.

I dove right back into this and I'm hoping to finally beat all the G-Rank missions because it's been so long since I've played. My goal is to beat the Ancestral Fatallis Dragons... will I succeed? I dread the answer either way.

Go, Adam!

I don't remember what order they unlock. Black, Crimson, White? .. mean monsters, fast, tough, hard-hitting
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
11 months ago#15
Been addicted to Tekken 6 all day--it now plays like Tekken 7, moves, camera and all. I'd play it here and there in the past, but the zoom in and slo-mo effect while fighting add a whole new level of intensity to the game.

I sometimes wish I could go back in time to the young Me, sitting there with his tabletop Pac Man and Defender games, and show him the PSP.What a wonderful little gadget!
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
11 months ago#16
Jack Talk Thai posted...
Been addicted to Tekken 6 all day--it now plays like Tekken 7, moves, camera and all. I'd play it here and there in the past, but the zoom in and slo-mo effect while fighting add a whole new level of intensity to the game.

I sometimes wish I could go back in time to the young Me, sitting there with his tabletop Pac Man and Defender games, and show him the PSP.What a wonderful little gadget!

Yeah, I wanted to go back to younger me, playing the Nintendo Ds, and show him the power of the PSP, and have his mind blown.

I'm currently on Persona 3 Portable.
I play games for fun. Not to be hampered and annoyed by things I don't care about. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Pawn - Kenshi

User Info: Bandore

Bandore
10 months ago#17
Not playing my PSP at this time due to playing Tales of The Abyss on my 2DS for the first time. However, I will be getting back to my PSP very soon either with Spectral Souls, P3P, or another playthrough of LOH Trails in The Sky FC and SC:) Crimson Gem Saga has been calling my name again as well lol.
Justice is not the only right in this world. ~KluYa~ "Final Fantasy IV"

User Info: RichPlaystation

RichPlaystation
10 months ago#18
lali_puna posted...
Buddha Quest!

Is that a mini game on WTF! by any chance? Ha I do love that game.

As for me, today I played a Streets of Rage 2 hack and some Atari games.
Brotherhood. Peace. Unity.
In the name of Kane.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
10 months ago#19
Phantasy Star Portable 2, Burnout Dominator, and a looksy at Tactics Ogre.
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
10 months ago#20
RichPlaystation posted...
lali_puna posted...
Buddha Quest!

Is that a mini game on WTF! by any chance? Ha I do love that game.

YES IT IS! Glad someone noticed! ^^
A great mini-game RPG, I can play over and over and over and over...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived