What did you play on psp today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
3 months ago#341
JoboHotep, are you looking for a specific type of game? Maybe I can recommend something. PM me if you want.

I completely studied & analyzed the PSP game library when I first got my PSP, I found a bunch of hidden gems & such.
"Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real." Find me on Twitter: @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
3 months ago#342
Why PM? If he is looking for something specific then maybe we could all help. Two heads are always better than one. :P

And glad I could help, Jobo. :)
https://i.imgtc.com/7Kr7Uwb.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2WW-HrduBc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goll3VqOrmc

OlorinTheOtaku
3 months ago#343
Yeah sure, I just didn't want to go of topic & annoy the TC or something. But if everyone ITT is cool with it, then no need to PM of course.
"Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real." Find me on Twitter: @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
3 months ago#344
Thanks very much to both Olorin and Cy!

I really appreciate the friendlyness and willingness to help! I'm just an avid PSP collector (along with other platforms), so I'm not looking for anything in particular.

I just keep track of titles I think I might like (and ask on places like here if I run into someone who's played a game I'm interested in), and pick them up when I run into them or when I go game shopping.

Again, it's really great to be around friendly, helpful people, so thank you both again for the willingness to help!
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

OlorinTheOtaku
3 months ago#345
^ No worries, I'm always happy to help a fellow gamer (-_^)-b

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
3 months ago#346
God of War Ghost of Sparta
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Nintendo account: Xenoblader2000
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: baldanthony

baldanthony
3 months ago#347
Today, I played DJMax Black Square.
I wasn't ready.
Back to Clazziquai... lol
Now Playing: DJ MAX Respect (PS4) and Etrian Odyssee 2: Fafnir (3DS)
My vote for 2017 GOTY so far: NieR: Automata
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived