What did you play on psp today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

User Info: Bandore

Bandore
10 months ago#41
Cybuster_88 posted...
Hope you will enjoy it, Bandore.

Thanks Cy:) You and Presea convinced me while I was on the fence about it. I have a feeling the story is going to be some I'm really interested in.
Justice is not the only right in this world. ~KluYa~ "Final Fantasy IV"

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
10 months ago#42
Adventures to Go

So damn addicting. I started it today, and it brings me. Back to how I loved ZHP. They went full ham with the english translation on this, but I don't really hate it.

If you like japanese roguelites/dungeon crawlers, definitely give this game a try.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy III (PSP), Front Mission 3

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
10 months ago#43
Hmm. I don't know. Those rogue type games really don't appeal to me.

When it comes to a game I have played recently, I've been playing nothing. Last game I touched was Spider-Man 2. I may start an RPG soon if I get the time.
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
10 months ago#44
Played a bit of LocoRoco2, got hooked all over again. Gotta find all the Mui-mui.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

pyro_bunta
10 months ago#45
Jack Talk Thai posted...
Been addicted to Tekken 6 all day--it now plays like Tekken 7, moves, camera and all. I'd play it here and there in the past, but the zoom in and slo-mo effect while fighting add a whole new level of intensity to the game.

I sometimes wish I could go back in time to the young Me, sitting there with his tabletop Pac Man and Defender games, and show him the PSP.What a wonderful little gadget!

What do you mean it plays like Tekken 7? It's not even out yet.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
10 months ago#46
pyro_bunta posted...
Jack Talk Thai posted...
Been addicted to Tekken 6 all day--it now plays like Tekken 7, moves, camera and all. I'd play it here and there in the past, but the zoom in and slo-mo effect while fighting add a whole new level of intensity to the game.

I sometimes wish I could go back in time to the young Me, sitting there with his tabletop Pac Man and Defender games, and show him the PSP.What a wonderful little gadget!

What do you mean it plays like Tekken 7? It's not even out yet.

presea_lover posted...
It's pretty cool how people enhanced Tekken 6.

Cybuster_88 posted...
What's this about enhancing Tekken 6? O_o

Jack Talk Thai posted...
It now has Tekken 7 moves, zoom ins and slow down just like Tekken 7, even one of the new characters (actually you dress Christie like Josie Rizal--the mod does that for you, now that I think about it--and give her Bruce's moves).

I'd link you, but...Google, in this case.

Tekken 7 has also been out in Japan for a while now.
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~ Zidane Tribal

User Info: Bandore

Bandore
10 months ago#47
pyro_bunta posted...
Adventures to Go

So damn addicting. I started it today, and it brings me. Back to how I loved ZHP. They went full ham with the english translation on this, but I don't really hate it.

If you like japanese roguelites/dungeon crawlers, definitely give this game a try.

I used to have Adventures to Go a while back. I enjoyed it at first, but I got burned out on it the further I got. Is ZHP a similar type of game or is it just the same type of translation like you mentioned?
Justice is not the only right in this world. ~KluYa~ "Final Fantasy IV"

User Info: Server_X

Server_X
10 months ago#48
Resident evil 2. Doing a full playthrough on it.
MPO tag: Crimsonzero/Founder of S.T.F.U

pyro_bunta
10 months ago#49
Bandore posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Adventures to Go

I used to have Adventures to Go a while back. I enjoyed it at first, but I got burned out on it the further I got. Is ZHP a similar type of game or is it just the same type of translation like you mentioned?

ZHP is just a similar type of game, though there's a lot of differences. It's also a great game.

User Info: wallflower550

wallflower550
10 months ago#50
Power Stone Collection. Great game, but the screen is a bit too small for that kind of game. Not a big issue though, lots of fun.
I swear, next thing chainsaws will need pacifiers.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What did you play on psp today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived