how long did your psp(s) last?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. how long did your psp(s) last?

User Info: Sarlandogo

Sarlandogo
2 months ago#21
mine still works, its been 9 years now
PSN: Nirlandogo (JP) GeneralRevil369 (SG) 3DS: 3067- 9028 - 2506 FC: SW-8480-5066-8326
SRW FANBOY Currently Playing SRW V and Z2 Saisei-hen

User Info: Screech04

Screech04
2 months ago#22
I still have my first PSP 3000. However the memory stick for it is long dead so I lost all my saved data for Daxter, Portable Ops, Portable Ops Plus, and the two Star Ocean games on it.
Come on guys, we all know the canon ending to Silent Hill 2 was the Dog ending
The best parts of Super Mario 64 were the Bowser levels.

User Info: Ranvryant

Ranvryant
2 months ago#23
I still have the PSP fat 1006 version I bought back in 2006, its having issues on memory or something. It has a tendency to reset the clock and date but other than that it's still playable

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
2 months ago#24
Well now I'm concerned since I've never expected anything to happen to mine... I've had my PSP since I was a young teen, but I can't remember the year. It still works, but it doesn't hold charge very well. And I keep having to put the date in all over again. But otherwize, everything is fine.

User Info: Al_the_darkman

Al_the_darkman
2 months ago#25
Got mine at launch and it still works.
I am here if you need to talk.
PSN - Almost-Al

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
2 months ago#26
Mine is fine aside from the X button not responding sometimes, as if there's a bit of debris in there (if I shake it hard a couple of times it works like new). It's annoying, and I plan on getting a new one soon but would regret paying more than 50 bucks for it.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: Boo the Racoon

Boo the Racoon
1 month ago#27
Have the green metal gear solid psp (3000). Still going strong.
Boo the Racoon wants to bite YOU!
XBL Gamertag: banana27, PSN: banana2785

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
1 month ago#28
Still have my 3000 that I bought in like 09 and it still works like a charm. Still have a working extended life battery too.
Playing: Skyrim

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#29
toadieman posted...
Still have my 3000 that I bought in like 09 and it still works like a charm. Still have a working extended life battery too.

I'm secretly hoping that one day someone will launch a Kickstarter to faithfully reproduce these, albeit without the Sony logo on them.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 month ago#30
Zero_Maniac posted...
toadieman posted...

I'm secretly hoping that one day someone will launch a Kickstarter to faithfully reproduce these, albeit without the Sony logo on them.

3000s or extended batteries?

The extended batteries are cheaply available on Amazon and Ebay. Just buy PSP-1000 batteries and an extended battery door for the 3000. Probably made in the same Chinese factories that made them under contract for Sony, but without the Sony label.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. how long did your psp(s) last?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived