What PSP game would you want a sequel to

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP game would you want a sequel to

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
4 months ago#1
SOCOM FTB 4
Or
SOCOM Tactical Strike
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
4 months ago#2
Gladiator Begins ranks pretty high on my list. I'd like an actual sequel, not just a similar type of game using the same combat engine. Imagine if they could double the number of styles and vastly increase the amount of weapons and armor.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 months ago#3
MHP3rd. The Nintendo follow-ons are okay, but it really calls for a good system. The blurry 3DS visuals are offensive after the crisp textures and beautiful scenery on PSP.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
4 months ago#4
Riviera. Knights in knightmare and yggdra union doesn't count.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
I normally don't get erectile dysfunction. But when i do, it isn't so hard.

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
4 months ago#5
During the PSP's lifespan I always thought a Mega Man Powered Up 2 should have been made. And when Vita came out I tried to think of PSP games that should Vita sequels, including Pursuit Force 3. If I had to choose now just one sequel to be made, I guess I would pick Sonic Rivals 3. The idea of a 2.5D Sonic is something that hasn't been done nearly enough imo at least not as standalone games.

That said.. I played Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe at one point and it occurred to me that the game has amazing potential if it was remade as a 3D title with RPG elements and the ability to control time added in. That would alleviate a lot of the memorization involved in the way the game is now.

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
4 months ago#6
Bleach heat the soul 8. LOL, just kidding. I still can't believe that series got 7 games in only 5 years.

Any way, these are my serious picks:

Another Assassins creed game. AC bloodlines was great, but imagine a PSP version of AC 2 (Scaled down obviously) or just any AC game to be honest. One with more customization of the MC, I feel AC bloodlines could have used that.

Fat princesses fist full of cake. This time with even more classes or even custom classes & maybe a 3rd person perspective.

Gladiator begins. This time with added arena events, like fighting wild beasts, or chariot races! That would be epic.

Shinobido tales of the ninja. Not sure what to change/add but a sequel would've being cool. Maybe an open world instead of mission based? The first game is just epic regardless.

Star wars the force unleashed. I'm aware there actually is a SWFU sequel on consoles but PSP never got it & SWFU on PSP was a great game.

Dead to rights reckoning. DTRR is awesome, but plagued by a couple of flaws. A sequel could iron em out & make the game even better.
"Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real." Find me on Twitter: @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
4 months ago#7
OlorinTheOtaku posted...

Star wars the force unleashed. I'm aware there actually is a SWFU sequel on consoles but PSP never got it & SWFU on PSP was a great game.

Isn't that a good thing? I heard the second one didn't do too well. :/

Crimson Gem Saga is my choice as the ending was left opened.

And while Coded Arms did get Contagion another would have been nice that was made by the same people behind the first one.
https://i.imgtc.com/7Kr7Uwb.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2WW-HrduBc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goll3VqOrmc

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#8
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins. I liked the stealth and resourcefulness gameplay, and wish more games used it. Most stealth games just involve staying out of an enemy's line of sight, whereas Tenchu 4 (Shadow Assassins) also requires you to interact with the environment to create hiding spaces, and use your tools to either take out enemies or circumvent them entirely.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
4 months ago#9
Yeah Cybuster_88, I heard SWFU2 wasn't that great. I guess what I actually was asking for was a completely new SWFU sequel for PSP. As if the console SWFU2 didn't exist, know what I mean?

LOL, this post makes no sense... I don't know how else to word it though...

Basically, I loved SWFU on PSP, I wish there was more of it, is what I'm trying to say.
"Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real." Find me on Twitter: @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
4 months ago#10
Zero_Maniac posted...
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins. I liked the stealth and resourcefulness gameplay, and wish more games used it. Most stealth games just involve staying out of an enemy's line of sight, whereas Tenchu 4 (Shadow Assassins) also requires you to interact with the environment to create hiding spaces, and use your tools to either take out enemies or circumvent them entirely.

I forgot about that game. Would've loved a sequel as well to this game
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. What PSP game would you want a sequel to

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived