PSP Go TV out full screen stretching

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. PSP Go TV out full screen stretching

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#11
Waluigi_FOREVER posted...
The xrgb mini framemeister is a great upscaler, but you'll definitely pay for it. My psp doesn't have tv out but I do use it to zoom in on GBA/gbc games on the GameCube since they're also kind of letterboxed and don't fill the screen. It's a great upscaler with component inputs as well as others, but like I said, you pay for it. It's not cheap.

"Oh well it can't be that bad. The others are like $80-100 when available, so I'll just jump on Amazon and ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION JESUS LORD CHRIST".

$412? You weren't kidding lol.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Waluigi_FOREVER

Waluigi_FOREVER
3 months ago#12
n00bsaib0t posted...
The xrgb mini framemeister is a great upscaler, but you'll definitely pay for it. My psp doesn't have tv out but I do use it to zoom in on GBA/gbc games on the GameCube since they're also kind of letterboxed and don't fill the screen. It's a great upscaler with component inputs as well as others, but like I said, you pay for it. It's not cheap.

"Oh well it can't be that bad. The others are like $80-100 when available, so I'll just jump on Amazon and ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION JESUS LORD CHRIST".

Lol. Yeah it's expensive alright, but if you're into retro gaming, well worth the price. Don't buy it from Amazon though. Buy it off of Solaris Japan and preorder it whenever the next batch comes in and make sure to get the d sub or whatever it's called for component and the Euro scart adapter (assuming you'll use scart) for older consoles. It's an amazing upscaler though. It's held back by games that switch between 240p and 480i though.
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#13
n00bsaib0t posted...

Lol. Yeah it's expensive alright, but if you're into retro gaming, well worth the price. Don't buy it from Amazon though. Buy it off of Solaris Japan and preorder it whenever the next batch comes in and make sure to get the d sub or whatever it's called for component and the Euro scart adapter (assuming you'll use scart) for older consoles. It's an amazing upscaler though. It's held back by games that switch between 240p and 480i though.

Well, one more year until I finish college and start my hot shot accounting job so if it's the only available option and works on all other retro systems (which I regretfully don't own anymore, my 1 year old son was born with congenital heart defects and we spent the first month of his life in the hospital, they were the first things to go to pay the rent) it might be a solid investment once I have a better income for such things.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. PSP Go TV out full screen stretching

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived