MGS:PW dropping frames.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. MGS:PW dropping frames.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 months ago#11
Kamiccolohan posted...
Egoist posted...
Oh, I can't play it for too long. It's kinda nauseating.

LMAO... what the f***? Are you serious? Where the hell are they making this new breed of gamers, liberal College universities?

Was there really a need to inject politics into this topic?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
3 months ago#12
Kamiccolohan posted...
Egoist posted...

LMAO... what the f***? Are you serious? Where the hell are they making this new breed of gamers, liberal College universities?

I've been playing games since SNES so could you please sit the f*** down? I wasn't implying that low frame rates were the problem, I was just saying that the erratic framerate makes it hard to play for long periods of time. I could play a game for hours non-stop at 15fps as long as it's consistent and not speeding up or slowing down everytime there're a bunch of things going on in the screen or everytime I move my camera.

That's why I made this topic in the first place, I barely have enough time to play these games let alone research stuff up before I buy them so forgive me if I offended you, good sir.

EDIT: Bought the collection on the ps3 a few days ago, I think I'm half way through and it's really fun, thanks for the answers everyone!
PSN: RIVENSOULS

User Info: Kamiccolohan

Kamiccolohan
3 months ago#13
Egoist posted...
Kamiccolohan posted...
Egoist posted...

I've been playing games since SNES so could you please sit the f*** down? I wasn't implying that low frame rates were the problem, I was just saying that the erratic framerate makes it hard to play for long periods of time. I could play a game for hours non-stop at 15fps as long as it's consistent and not speeding up or slowing down everytime there're a bunch of things going on in the screen or everytime I move my camera.

That's why I made this topic in the first place, I barely have enough time to play these games let alone research stuff up before I buy them so forgive me if I offended you, good sir.

EDIT: Bought the collection on the ps3 a few days ago, I think I'm half way through and it's really fun, thanks for the answers everyone!

I was already sitting down my man...

You could do with some anger management classes
Check my MUSIC: https://switch-man.bandcamp.com/ or
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2YwMKKyf1Ul8DQSMPtaXg

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
3 months ago#14
@Kamiccolohan Another passive-aggressive p***** on gfaqs... gee! what a surprise.

Not wasting anymore of my time on you. Bye princess.
PSN: RIVENSOULS
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. MGS:PW dropping frames.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived