Problem with MH Portable 3rd

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Problem with MH Portable 3rd

User Info: FreshOverlord

FreshOverlord
2 months ago#1
The game's board kinda dead so I figured I'd ask here.

Well basically, I did the HR3 Urgent Quest (repel the Jhen Mohran) but I didn't rank up. Is there an explanation to this? I did all the other Key Quests.

Also if it's important, I did the quest online instead of offline. Does that change something? I don't see why it should but who knows.

And if I do have to finish it offline, does anyone have tips for the quest? I'm a LS user.
F.R.E.S.H

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
2 months ago#2
FreshOverlord posted...

Well basically, I did the HR3 Urgent Quest (repel the Jhen Mohran) but I didn't rank up. Is there an explanation to this? I did all the other Key Quests.

Also if it's important, I did the quest online instead of offline. Does that change something? I don't see why it should but who knows.

And if I do have to finish it offline, does anyone have tips for the quest? I'm a LS user.

Did you host the quest? Urgents only count if you are solo or host.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: FreshOverlord

FreshOverlord
2 months ago#3
dancer62 posted...
FreshOverlord posted...

Dang it, I didn't host it. I guess I'll have to either host it this time (even though my connection's pretty garbage) or keep trying.
F.R.E.S.H

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
2 months ago#4
FreshOverlord posted...
dancer62 posted...
FreshOverlord posted...

Dang it, I didn't host it. I guess I'll have to either host it this time (even though my connection's pretty garbage) or keep trying.

If I remember right, Jhen is pretty straightforward to solo. Use the sandship's resources, cannon and ballista, gong when Jhen attacks, dragonator when you can (you should be able to use it twice during the fight, the second time should kill him). Melee is only a small part of the battle. Same as Dah'ren Moran in MH4U.

I soloed through HR6 and a bunch of the download event quests. Great game! I have it on PSP and the HD version on PS3.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Problem with MH Portable 3rd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived