Revenge of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Redemption
  3. Revenge of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
4 years ago#11
A visit to Harbor Freight comes fortified with 66% of your recommended daily value of public profanity.
A visit to Walmart comes complete with infinity percent of your daily recommended value of public child abuse.
A visit to Costco comes with vomit percent of your lifetime recommended value of 5-year-old Mexican girls chubby enough to already have breasts.
A visit to my brother's old apartment complex comes with Don't Look percent of your never recommended value of 5-year-old Mexican boys chubby enough to already have manboobs.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

Bedman
4 years ago#12
Next week doesn't exist.

Bedman
4 years ago#13
Jell-o smoke, don't breathe this.

Bedman
4 years ago#14
I want to listen to the musical equivalent of a dive bar nobody but the bartender has ever been to.

User Info: SpaceBear_

SpaceBear_
4 years ago#15
Woah, I'm in way too deep here. I need to go bathe in the fountain of truth..........gaahhh.....I can't handle it.

*sits down and cries*
- God bless, downtime. GameFAQs' Favourite Son. -
Official Barman Of Champion Pub

User Info: Action53

Action53
4 years ago#16
*hugs spacebear*
A wizard did not do it Gamertag: ActionFiveThree
http://tinyurl.com/ch34u67

Bedman
4 years ago#17
When two mirrors
Face each other
They both reflect
An infinite expanse
Of nothing

I wrote that six years ago. Tonight, as I was watching Inception, I saw again the part where Ariadne manifests a pair of mirrors in the midst of the Parisian cityscape. She pulls them together until they face each other. This time I watched carefully, and as Ariadne and Cobb stood there, staring into what I expected to be an abyss, I saw that the borders, the edges, the frames, the fringes of the mirrors echoed into the distance, filled the emptiness, and became the hearts.

Bedman
4 years ago#18
Just watched the pilot of Breaking Bad for the first time tonight. Then I stripped to my underwear, locked the front door, cracked open a canister of turpentine, donned a pair of army surplus goggles, and finally got around to cleaning the bathtub.

Who says TV doesn't have an influence on society?

Bedman
4 years ago#19
Rancid coconut milk tastes like Satan wept into his own breasts and I drank what ensued from his nipples.

User Info: Unquestionable

Unquestionable
4 years ago#20
Listening to music I haven't heard in years and desperately wishing that I was in my early twenties again.
Immanentize the eschaton
  1. Boards
  2. Redemption
  3. Revenge of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived