Return of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Redemption
  3. Return of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
2 months ago#1
Driving gloves -- underrated.

Maybe someday I'll stop wearing these sumb****es every time I get behind the wheel. But for now, they are crafted of pure 100% genuine sumb****.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

Bedman
2 months ago#2
I kinda want to date a female bass player.

And by kinda I mean MUST.

User Info: cory droid

cory droid
2 months ago#3
It never said in the instruction manual to wear the pants on my head and the shirt on my legs, but here I am, on a rocket ship to Saturn again.
"I never really have bought into Snoop Dogg doing drugs. I think it is a charade to seem hip." ~ CM_Punk__sxe

User Info: SBNetopir

SBNetopir
2 months ago#4
"Spoonerism" will always sound dirty to me.
I know what you're thinking, but the funny thing is, I don't even like video games.

Bedman
2 months ago#5
There's no drug trip in the world like having an entire movie theater showing to yourself.

Bedman
1 month ago#6
Well iPhone, is there an app out there that tells me the precise quantity of Jeff Goldblum in every Jeff Goldblum film? I don't think so.

Bedman
1 month ago#7
The angels never get any tequila.

...almost never.

User Info: SBNetopir

SBNetopir
4 weeks ago#8
If a thing such as Life Stats existed, I'd really like to see my "Number of times contents of the milk carton were gravely misjudged" stat.
I know what you're thinking, but the funny thing is, I don't even like video games.

Bedman
1 week ago#9
I've always thought that Klingons would probably smell exactly like my teddy bear.
  1. Boards
  2. Redemption
  3. Return of the Explicit Topic for Random Thoughts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.