Anyone else think Grim Reaper's spirit is overpowered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Anyone else think Grim Reaper's spirit is overpowered?

User Info: silent_stalker7

silent_stalker7
9 years ago#1
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/vault/falloutcontest.html If you have no idea what I'm talking about. Crazy Eye and Falling from Heaven are pretty funny though.
---
The accusations and the blame, true or false, they seem the same. Filthy fingers, rising rose, and out of **** a flower grows. I'm amazed how damn low people can go just by being themselves.

User Info: NoGaRdKniGht

NoGaRdKniGht
9 years ago#2
That perk needs to have a high level requirement, or a high skill/stat requirement, because it really does seem very powerful.

User Info: craftofthewise

craftofthewise
9 years ago#3
So the best perk in their opinion is one that lets you slow mo kill an endless string of enemies?
If you haven't played or did not like Fallout1&2 then get off the Fallout 3 boards bawbag.
http://executivegames.zlio.net/

User Info: silent_stalker7

silent_stalker7
9 years ago#4
Does that really surprise you?
---
The accusations and the blame, true or false, they seem the same. Filthy fingers, rising rose, and out of **** a flower grows. I'm amazed how damn low people can go just by being themselves.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
9 years ago#5
And "Clumsy Mother" is a trait, not a perk...
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Anyone else think Grim Reaper's spirit is overpowered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived