Where on earth is this G.E.C.K?! *Spolier Warning*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Where on earth is this G.E.C.K?! *Spolier Warning*

User Info: some_name

some_name
9 years ago#1
OK; I'm in vault 87 looking for the GECK. Thing is, I've been looking around for alteast a good half hour and I'm still none the wiser. What does this GECK even look like, and where do I find it in the vault?

Any help appreciated.
Some name.

User Info: giocare

giocare
9 years ago#2
If its the same as Fallout 2 it should look like a slim gray briefcase.

User Info: Cough_II

Cough_II
9 years ago#3
Garden of Creation Kit, it was the size of a suitcase in Fallout 2
"this isnt repeated ive done it twice.
With this logic, maybe you should quit life now before things get ugly." - cloudstrife8

some_name
9 years ago#4
Ahh I see. I've never actually played Fallout 2 unfortunately :P Any tips on where to find it?
Some name.

Cough_II
9 years ago#5
Probably in a vault where the dwellers never got out alive, but I get my FO3 copy tomorrow so I'm not much help really :P
With this logic, maybe you should quit life now before things get ugly." - cloudstrife8

User Info: deadzombieguy7

deadzombieguy7
9 years ago#6
when i played thru i ran into an intelligent super mutant and i did what he said and he got out and joined me then showed me where it was. plus the area he went into to get it was insanely radiated so i kinda figured you need him or a grip of rad away

some_name
9 years ago#7
I'm already in the correct vault , haha ;-P It's so damn dark it's giving me a headache, so I just need some directions on where this GECK is located ;-) Anyone?

Being an idiot, I broke all the locks I found which I could have picked, which explains my desperation to just get to it.
Some name.

some_name
9 years ago#8
[I]when i played thru i ran into an intelligent super mutant and i did what he said and he got out and joined me then showed me where it was. plus the area he went into to get it was insanely radiated so i kinda figured you need him or a grip of rad away [/I]

Ummm okay, you are joking, right?
Some name.

Cough_II
9 years ago#9
SCOREEEEE!

I knew it'll be in a deserted vault.

User Info: deadzombieguy7

deadzombieguy7
9 years ago#10
As you reach a junction where the corridor splits at a corner, you hear a guttural, growling voice asking for help. Stop immediately, and study Isolation Room 05, in front of you. A large super mutant wearing blue overalls is attempting to make contact with you! He identifies himself as Fawkes, and asks you to help him free himself.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Where on earth is this G.E.C.K?! *Spolier Warning*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived