stuck on main quest please help *spoilers* jefferson memorial scientific pursuit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. stuck on main quest please help *spoilers* jefferson memorial scientific pursuit

User Info: dbouya

dbouya
9 years ago#1
okay so i get to the jefferson memorial and kill all the super mutants in it and well i can't find my dad all i find are 7holotapes and a bunch of special objects i can't interact with ...

if i follow the helper arrow it leads me no where as there is absolutely nothing i can do in the rotunda... the rotunda is a small room and i've searched every inch of it....

so where do i go? how do i complete the rest of the quest scientific pursuits?

User Info: heavyarms008

heavyarms008
9 years ago#2
you need to listen to all of the tapes, one of them tells you the location of another vault you have to go to.

dbouya
9 years ago#3
i found better days, personal log, log 1,2,3,7,8 where can i find log 4,5,6?

following the helper arrow leads to the rotunda but there is nothing i can do in the rotunda?

dbouya
9 years ago#4
i found some of the holotapes in the gift shop area and some of them in the sub basement...

i found nothing in the pump control or the rotunda... is there a 5th area to find tapes in? the ones i have ... have no clues about anything at all... it seems like tape 4 if it exists might... but i haven't found it.. do i need to access from another door to the monument? like an underwater one?

dbouya
9 years ago#5
haha i just found three more in the rotunda ... damnit those holotapes are soo hard to see they blend in so well
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. stuck on main quest please help *spoilers* jefferson memorial scientific pursuit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived