How do I get to the bow of the ship at Rivet City?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. How do I get to the bow of the ship at Rivet City?

User Info: mattkp79

mattkp79
8 years ago#1
I can't pick the front entrance (lockpick too low). Don't tell me I need to walk and jump beams from the first half of the ship.

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
8 years ago#2
no, the entrance is just underwater where the broken bow is located. you'll have to do some swimming but you'll find a short tunnel with a door. save often, theres a few bits of swimming involved
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
YGOWC2008: 4940-3944-8333

User Info: Tannhauser

Tannhauser
8 years ago#3
I had a hard time with this, too. The entrance is underwater. Use the local map to pinpoint it.
"For it is the Doom of Men that they forget."-Merlin, Excalibur

User Info: afroboy11

afroboy11
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Bladenyte
8 years ago#5
pay attention afroboy11. hes not talking about the main entrance, hes talking about the bow of the ship, where pinkerton is hiding
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

afroboy11
8 years ago#6
grr! you saw it before i could delete it!

nooo!

*hides in a corner*

Bladenyte
8 years ago#7
muhahah never try to outspeed somebody who is clicking refresh every minute or so while playing his ps2!

afroboy11
8 years ago#8
bah! im going to bed >=P

mattkp79
8 years ago#9

ookay? I see I have several responses, yet, I do not see them. My guess, is that the servers are dumping on themselves?

mattkp79
8 years ago#10
Entrance underwater is above land entrance?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. How do I get to the bow of the ship at Rivet City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived