possible to breathe underwater?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. possible to breathe underwater?

User Info: xfool

xfool
8 years ago#1
I tried exploring the broken bow underwater but always ran out of breath, are there any equipment tfor underwater?

User Info: DarkScythe007

DarkScythe007
8 years ago#2
No, I don't think so
Peace! Through! Power!

User Info: red255

red255
8 years ago#3
....in rivet city?

Suck some buffout if your EN is really that low, and just get the air faster.

that or get a lockpick of 100 and go in the front door.
Why would it get a second season when it's about to end here? >_> -V exe1 on tower of druaga season 1.

User Info: Hikusaak

Hikusaak
8 years ago#4
I find it hilarious how full power armour somehow doesn't let you breath underwater.
Because it's not like it's a sealed nuclear powered suit or anything...
The Hecker Effect
Because games are just too complicated for us gamers.

User Info: Rock_Howard

Rock_Howard
8 years ago#5
It also bugged me that I can hold my breath way longer than my character and I've never taken on 1000 super mutants and ran across 3 counties in a day.
"Dokomademo...agaite yaru..!"
"No matter how far...I will fight it..!"

User Info: graffffffffik

graffffffffik
8 years ago#6
Yes it is possible with modding It requires a ability(or trait or the like) called.. drum roll please "underwater breathing"

it could be added to a helmet or something it just isn't a used ability in current game

It is an ability(/trait etc) programmed in GECK but not set to any creature I am aware of

User Info: red255

red255
8 years ago#7
It also bugged me that I can hold my breath way longer than my character and I've never taken on 1000 super mutants and ran across 3 counties in a day.

timescale in fallout 3 is immense. 30 seconds is like an hour aint it?
Why would it get a second season when it's about to end here? >_> -V exe1 on tower of druaga season 1.

User Info: hmh461

hmh461
8 years ago#8
http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1409 This mod has the perk you are looking for. I think its called fishboy/fishgirl in the list of perks. I have this mod but havent tried that perk yet.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -George Orwell
Semper Fi

User Info: graffffffffik

graffffffffik
8 years ago#9
timescale default = 30 or 45 so it is i believe 30-45 times faster than real life 1= real time

you can set timescale to 1 to get realtime
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. possible to breathe underwater?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived