Fallout 3 Nexus not working . . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Fallout 3 Nexus not working . . .

User Info: ultimagameboy

ultimagameboy
5 years ago#1
So I've come across something strange. I'm trying to download some mods for Fallout 3, however, I can't access anything from the nexus site!

The main page seems okay, and I can search and navigate to all the mods it seems, but, when I click on one, there's no description loaded under the tabs (like description, files, images, comments, etc), and when I click on the other tabs, the screen just snaps back to the top with nothing loaded.

Now, I went on both the NV and Skyrim portals, and they seem to work fine, as in, I can click on all the tabs and everything loads and displays beneath instantly. So, what's the deal with FO3? I went on the forums and there seems to be no mention of an issue, no current topics at all really (although, to be expected as most attention/footfall with be with Skyrim). Frustrating.
Mendez: If we shoot, we break twelve years of peace.
Governor Kolp: Yes, it has been rather boring, hasn't it.

User Info: jonas66

jonas66
5 years ago#2
Seems to be working fine for me. The site has issues from time to time, that are usually resolved quickly.
How much of rational behavior is only rational when rationalized?

ultimagameboy
5 years ago#3
Still not working for me :(

I don't get it.

User Info: geno_16

geno_16
5 years ago#4
It's working fine for me.

Try clearing your cookies. I'm not sure it'll do anything, but I remember once I had an issue with youtube where it wouldn't load any videos and I simply cleared my cookies for youtube and it fixed it, maybe you're having a similar issue stopping it from loading the descriptions, etc.?
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1797/fella.jpg

User Info: Ninjamohawk

Ninjamohawk
5 years ago#5
have you tried another server? the DC server hasn't been working for a few days, at least.

ultimagameboy
5 years ago#6
Still not working. How do you switch which server you're using (or find out which you are currently)?

I just don't understand what the problem is, as the other nexus sites are working properly.

ultimagameboy
5 years ago#7
Yay, finally working again!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Fallout 3 Nexus not working . . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived