Mr.Mime, Chansey or porygon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Mr.Mime, Chansey or porygon?

User Info: sami786

sami786
9 years ago#1

I couldn't decide on which one to choose.

My current team without these pokemon is:

Growlithe

Pikachu

Blastoise

Dratini

I need help on which 2 I should choose out of mr.mime, chansey and porygon for my final team? Any advice/help is great appreciated, thank you.

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
9 years ago#2
Like Onix, Chansey is one of the few pokemon that isn't good ingame. Only use it once you evolve it. Meanwhile, use the other two.
gbchaosmaster

sami786
9 years ago#3
I saw in the FAQ's that chansey evolves into blissey by happiness. Exactly how do I raise happiness? Keep it first in the team, put chansey in battle, give it vitamens? Is that right or am I missing anything? Thank you.

User Info: pikachu092

pikachu092
9 years ago#4
Exact details are in the sticky.
Official Thief of the PFRSB
Yonkers !

User Info: BlueThunderWolf

BlueThunderWolf
9 years ago#5
I saw in the FAQ's that chansey evolves into blissey by happiness. Exactly how do I raise happiness? Keep it first in the team, put chansey in battle, give it vitamens? Is that right or am I missing anything? Thank you.

Pretty much. Just remember though that you can only get Blissey after obtaining the National Dex.
http://powreslamwrestling.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
http://www.rated-y2j.tk/ JOIN RATED Y2J!!!

User Info: pikachu092

pikachu092
9 years ago#6
5 seconds!
Official Thief of the PFRSB
Yonkers !

sami786
9 years ago#7

Found it in the sticky topic. If I evolve chansey as soon as possible, should I use blissey in my team and instead of who?

User Info: hyperskywalker

hyperskywalker
9 years ago#8

sami786 posted...

well what i know bout happyness is that i think to get max you have to do certain things to make them happy

take about 500-550 steps (think im wrong) it increces happyness by 1 for all team in partyUsing Vitamins (Protiens / Hp Up's) increces happyness by 3 (i also think rare candy's work)Going to youre rivals house and asking daisy to give a massage 3 happyness each i thinkleveling up also increces the happynessoh and using herbs and fainting in battle decreses the happyness and trading resets it

also there r happyness FaQ's around somewhere i dunno if there if there is one on GamefaQ's for FR/LG but there is one for G/S/C but it still works

and i dunno if chansey can evolve even with max happyness until you get the national dex or not but will probably not, goes the same with Golbat > Crobat

sami786
9 years ago#9

^^^^^

I fond this in the sticky:

Gaining a level (+2)
Walking 256 steps (+1)
Vitamins (+2)
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen: Grooming (in Pallet Town, by Daisy) (+3)
Luxury Ball causes the following:
- Gaining a level is now +6
- Vitamins are now +6
- Walking is now +2
- Grooming is now +4
Using Soothe Bell (+1 for each other positive event)
Energypowder (-5)
Heal powder (-5)
Energy root (-10)
Revival Herb (-15)
Faint (-1)

BlueThunderWolf posted...

Pretty much. Just remember though that you can only get Blissey after obtaining the National Dex.
---
http://powreslamwrestling.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
http://www.rated-y2j.tk/ JOIN RATED Y2J!!!

Hmm, then I guess I might use him in the second wave of elite 4.

Thank you all for the help. :)

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Mr.Mime, Chansey or porygon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived