Pokesav for GBA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Link_Kakalato

Link_Kakalato
8 years ago#1
Is there a pokesav type program for the gba games to make gameshark sp codes? Im trying my continuity type games again.
Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It's a Hot Pocket stuffed in a Hot Pocket. It tastes just like a Hot Pocket!

User Info: Amon_Ishtar

Amon_Ishtar
8 years ago#2
Go get MetalKid's Pokemon Program. It has Ciro's Pokemon Maker, which solves that problem to a certain extent.
So, I heard I was an unreliable source of information.

Link_Kakalato
8 years ago#3
I went all over all the sites linked from Ciro's old site. All i got was a bunch of forums that didnt help at all. That and some broken links
Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It's a Hot Pocket stuffed in a Hot Pocket. It tastes just like a Hot Pocket!

User Info: Amon_Ishtar

Amon_Ishtar
8 years ago#4
Go to MetalKid's site... it IS still there.
So, I heard I was an unreliable source of information.

Link_Kakalato
8 years ago#5
metalkid.org? its just like one of those search results pages

User Info: MetalKid

MetalKid
8 years ago#6
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/OfflineProgram/Download.aspx

v4.07 has Ciro's calculator included in it.
MetalKid's Pokemon Program (v4.00)
http://www.metalkid.info

Link_Kakalato
8 years ago#7
Thank you metalkid. for some reason i would get sent to metalkid.org when i clicked the link on ciro's old page.

Link_Kakalato
8 years ago#8
sry for dp.
ikay, i downloaded .net 1.1 and got metalkids program set up. heres the problem. whenever i open it i get a message saying theres an error it cant recover from and theres no connection to the romote host. whats wrong?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived