Random Pokemon Generator

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Random Pokemon Generator

User Info: mewgar

mewgar
7 years ago#1
A friend of mine is running a Pokemon tabletop RP (shut up, we're nerds <3) and he's running into a bit of trouble with calculating damage and stats. He was using an IV-based stat calculation, but it would make him have to redo how he calculates damage.

I was hoping somewhere out there there's a random Pokemon generator that creates a random Pokemon at a certain level with a random nature and random stats, IVs, etc. So far, I've only been able to find a generic random Pokemon generator that doesn't give stats, and the one on Smogon is exclusive to the competitive battling sector.

Anyone happen to know of one? Thanks a bunch. <333
Gsv nlwh ziv hgfkrw ufxprmt zhhslovh. (Decode for a secret message!)
Founder of Mewgar's Official GameFAQs Grammar Patrol (OGGP)

User Info: JDawgSA93

JDawgSA93
7 years ago#2
I'm not sure I understand this nerd language(JK), but you can try to find something on Bulbipidia or Celibi. Those are the only sites I know of other then Smogon.
Good job guys, LET'S GO TO PIZZA HUT!
-HarveysHammer

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
7 years ago#3
Not sure if anything like this exists, you could always just roll D32 (lolz) for IVs >_>
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: 8_Nairod_8

8_Nairod_8
7 years ago#4
I know for basic 4th gen there is alot of info; but for this idk ><.
Girl Gamer Pride!~ I DO have a Xbox/PS3/PC in my kitchen ^_~
Wanting to join an active, helping, friendly pokemon group/clan!

User Info: szunega

szunega
7 years ago#5
lol ev
"I used to carve weapons out of wood. Now I am wood. Life's funny like that." -Kolima weapon salesman after being turned into a tree (Golden Sun)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon FireRed Version
  3. Random Pokemon Generator

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived