Birth Island Code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DreamXing

DreamXing
7 years ago#1
So I'm looking for either a Magic Door code to allow me to get to Birth Island or a code that gives and enables the ticket, for the European version. I'm already got a code for Navel Island but I can't seem to find one for the other island...Oh well, I can always use an encounter code but I want to actually see the island and obtain the pokemon semi-legitmately at least.
"Obscure allusions to chess are fine;but it troubles me that anonymous oracles know more of my business than I do"

User Info: EchoPhoenix

EchoPhoenix
7 years ago#2
What code did you use for the Navel Rock code? If I see it I might be able to change it to send you to Birth Island instead.

I'd recommend the FAQs, but I'd be cautious in case there's a significant difference between the European and North American games' coding.
Something.

User Info: DreamXing

DreamXing
7 years ago#3
It is...
6AADAC54
A0A4B6C7
"Obscure allusions to chess are fine;but it troubles me that anonymous oracles know more of my business than I do"

User Info: EchoPhoenix

EchoPhoenix
7 years ago#4
Cool, it's the same as the North American games.

Try this one for the port:
5D7B4E800A479629

Or this one for the actual island:
C69585C95BDAD16C
Something.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived