Most kills ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: oQuindo

oQuindo
9 years ago#1
see topic

Once i got 80+ kills in the map with the droids having 3 techno unit ships, and i only got the public enemy award.

Whats the most kills you got playing as a specific unit through out the whole battle?

40+ with Sniper in mining platforms.

User Info: Fablemaster12

Fablemaster12
9 years ago#2
over 300
You could've beaten me; but you overlooked one thing! You chewed on my hat.
I like my hat.
e_e

User Info: Halo_Fan_5

Halo_Fan_5
9 years ago#3
When the Boogeyman goes to bed, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris
Waiting for Halo Wars and HL2 ep.3

User Info: oQuindo

oQuindo
9 years ago#4
How is it possible to get over 300 kills? Even if you targeted ewoks the game would probably end before you got to 300.

User Info: Fablemaster12

Fablemaster12
9 years ago#5
1.PC version
2. custom game
3. pixies!!!
4. 300 kills
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/Humanxray3294/Fablesmashcard2.png
barwl

User Info: jayjayjay5

jayjayjay5
9 years ago#6

i killed over 200 by just killing the raiders.

User Info: Tisroero

Tisroero
9 years ago#7
138 on Geonosis.
Oreniwa katenai Ektay! Good luck my friend and I shall see you when you return. For is it not written:"LTU is like Crack"-FistOFun

User Info: irool

irool
9 years ago#8
117 - Jabba's Palace w/ Super Battle Droid (wrist rockets ftw!)
XboxLive GT - irooludrool(most games) yowzagal (AC6)
Barack Obama's initials are BO. BO for president (not)!!

User Info: irool

irool
9 years ago#9
just got 63 last weekend on Kashyyyk: Docks. Had to take the platforms with Dark Trooper, but after that I was a sniper nearly the rest of the game (except whenever LB3 tried t5o come up -- I switched to Stormtrooper for a sec each time).

On Cloud City I came up with almost 100 kills with a Rebel Marksman (entire game!). I even stayed as a sniper trying to take the Forward Flank, etc. Believe me, LB was NOT pleased when he took a half-dozen headshots from me in those hallways. Of course I took a good bunch (laying down its hard not to get headshotted!). but anyway....

On Kamino I kept the Republic bottled up in the Cloning Facility as an Assassin droid the entire game. 50+ kills.

And, even though it isn't a lot of kills, I had a lot of fun as a Shock Trooper on Hoth. Shooting down Snowspeeders with a Missile Launcher was fun to the extreme. If I didn't kill them directly the evading made them crash into the ATATs or go into the LOF of the walkers.
XboxLive GT - yowzagal
Dubya: "You lookin' to buy a "Mission Accomplished" banner by chance? -- Exar Kun in the Empire vs Earth topic

User Info: bill_z_bob

bill_z_bob
9 years ago#10
BF 1 is way better than BF2. Clous City platforms is one of the best levels in either game. Hoth is better in this one also.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived