You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
It isn't very significant, but here's what I can think of:
- Obviously, you play as a girl in MFoMT and a boy in FoMT.
- Going with above, again obviously, in MFoMT, you marry a boy. In FoMT, you marry a girl.
- MFoMT has two more marriage candidates, granted you'll probably never even consider marrying them...
- The dialogue differs slightly because of the gender difference, and the translation of MFoMT is a bit better.
- I think there's more random events in MFoMT.
- New items in MFoMT. I can't remember their names, so I won't name them off.
- You can change the color of your overalls and a couple other things in MFoMT.
- Probably one of the slight tweaks that matters the most: If you befriend Won, one of the secret bachelors, to a certain level, you can start selling things for higher prices to him. Probably one of the best ways to get a truckload of moolah.
And some other minor stuff. In a short, MFoMT is the better game. However, overall, the choice between the two is mainly asking yourself if you want to play a girl or a boy. :x