i claim this board

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castle Shikigami 2
  3. i claim this board

User Info: Epoq

Epoq
9 years ago#11
d20_9999 posted...
Just found this game at Gamestop. Best $6 I ever spent.
---
90% of all people don't care about your problems. The other 10% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz
Online info in quote



I agree, great game. However good the shooting action is, I think I've spent more time laughing my @ss off at the dialogue than actually playing the game. :]

User Info: Max1130

Max1130
9 years ago#12
From Epoq
d20_9999 wrote: Just found this game at Gamestop. Best $6 I ever spent.
---
90% of all people don't care about your problems. The other 10% are glad you have them. - Lou Holtz
Online info in quote

I agree, great game. However good the shooting action is, I think I've spent more time laughing my @ss off at the dialogue than actually playing the game. :]


whats with your quoting is so special
---
Desu~
http://i27.tinypic.com/4j3o78.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/wak02a.gif

User Info: protoman04

protoman04
9 years ago#13
kicking your butts

User Info: Max1130

Max1130
9 years ago#14
my board
Desu~
http://i27.tinypic.com/4j3o78.jpg http://i31.tinypic.com/wak02a.gif

User Info: C_Clop

C_Clop
9 years ago#15
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Max1130

Max1130
9 years ago#16
its pretty fun just hard as hell to find your lucky cloud_c
http://i26.tinypic.com/5p0uj6.jpg
http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/Duran1130.png

User Info: derangedhermit

derangedhermit
9 years ago#17
Also claim this board.
Board is a good one.
Pokemon D/P Name - Chris
2792-7372-5953

User Info: Menthos12

Menthos12
9 years ago#18
shi shi shaaaaaaaaawwww
Alcohol kills brain cells, but if the weak ones die, you're left with a stronger brain, therefore ALCOHOL MAKES YOU SMARTER
  1. Boards
  2. Castle Shikigami 2
  3. i claim this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived