Hades Challenge Spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Hades Challenge Spoilers

User Info: NemoOfOblivion

NemoOfOblivion
9 years ago#1
Hades Challenge when you have to kill minours in the circle how many do you have to kill and with what weapon cause i killed upwards of 30 and the door wont open
"Genobee: Human arrogance will eventually usher in our down fall" best line from Ac nexus

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
9 years ago#2
Do you mean Centaurs, the half man, half horse creatures? If so, kill 4 in each of the two circles on the floor at the base of the steps. A smaller symbol will light up on the edge of the circle when you successfully kill one in the ring.
swamp boot upside down

User Info: davedogg6668

davedogg6668
9 years ago#3
What Mookie said ^. Just make sure you are killing them in the circle and that the symbol is lighting up.

User Info: Fendas

Fendas
9 years ago#4
i keept killing them in the circle close to the stairs.... over and over again.... cause i didn't saw the other circle T_T
*What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger*

User Info: MuffinPunk

MuffinPunk
9 years ago#5
Kill them in both circles, Ones near the stairs and the other is back near the entrance.

User Info: ogro108

ogro108
9 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: the-maxx

the-maxx
9 years ago#7
3 in each circle I think. I won't tell you how much I hated the fight on God mode.

User Info: cousintori

cousintori
8 years ago#8

yeah, i sat there for the longest time killing centaur after centaur and finally asked my sister for help and she told me you idiot there's another circle.

boy didnt i feel smart :]

1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. Hades Challenge Spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Some More Run CoverageSBK914293/23 7:43AM