remember when this board had posters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
  3. remember when this board had posters

User Info: pineapplehead45

pineapplehead45
9 years ago#1
topic
Australian Gamer. NES Hero
Collector of Classic Consoles and Retro Games

User Info: GPawell

GPawell
9 years ago#2

No actually, I can't. It's really been that long. I don't understand why people don't like this game. It's not the best 007 game (nothing compared to Nightfire) but its still really fun. Kinda sad its been neglecated.

pineapplehead45
9 years ago#3
well its a okay game, im playing it now, its fun but not the greatest fps, the N64 GoldenEye is better. I have no played Night fire yet but i cant imagine it being better then GE N64

User Info: ThePunisher_11

ThePunisher_11
9 years ago#4
I'm a nerd... i like fps, but having james bond killed in the game is just not cool. that's just my opinion, but i wish there was some way you could save him, like start off with your power and fly him back towards you.
Danny the Tourette's Guy - "What the hell do you mean a Peter Pan peanut butter alert?!" www.tourettesguy.com

pineapplehead45
9 years ago#5
hmm, its really only a average game, but its not bad but far from great.
I was kinda hoping it was a goldeneye upgrade with familer settings

User Info: Brodoin15

Brodoin15
9 years ago#6

ThePunisher_11 posted...
I'm a nerd... i like fps, but having james bond killed in the game is just not cool. that's just my opinion, but i wish there was some way you could save him, like start off with your power and fly him back towards you.
---
Danny the Tourette's Guy - "What the hell do you mean a Peter Pan peanut butter alert?!" www.tourettesguy.com

I wish there was too, but if I remember correctly it was just a simulation of a mission.

1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
  3. remember when this board had posters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived