Download on PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: derl30

derl30
4 years ago#1
You can buy the game for PS3, as a digital download, for 9.99. Got it downloading right now. Sweet!

User Info: Pigeon_Senpai

Pigeon_Senpai
4 years ago#2
I'm thinking about getting this. I haven't played a ROTK or NA game before so I'm on the fence about it.
The official Luke Fon Fabre of all boards.

User Info: dashyl

dashyl
4 years ago#3
Pigeon_Senpai posted...
I'm thinking about getting this. I haven't played a ROTK or NA game before so I'm on the fence about it.

This game is a lot of fun, you can easily play this game for 100+ hours, NA: Iron Triangle is better though... hopefully they'll add that to the store as well.
3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-9577

User Info: derl30

derl30
4 years ago#4
[This game is a lot of fun, you can easily play this game for 100+ hours, NA: Iron Triangle is better though... hopefully they'll add that to the store as well.]

I agree, even though I usually don't like the overworld Koei games as much, Iron Triangle is better. Not by much though. This is a great strategy game.

If this sells well, I would kill for Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 and 10 on PSN. Hell, maybe we'd get ROTK 12 or Nobunaga's Ambition: Tendou localized and put up to download as well. Take my money Koei!!

By the by, fans of the games named above might want to check out Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires, coming out in February. It's basically a updated ROTK 8 mixed with Dynasty Warriors, with traps, plots, and orders all executable in real time during the battles. You can be a king, strategist, general, or even a mercenary. Characters can die in battle even!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
imperial announcement!lonewolf1264233/28 7:35PM