Lotta fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Psycho_Kenshin

Psycho_Kenshin
7 years ago#1
Having a lot of fun with this game, I just got past Kazakhstan. I enjoy the combat system in this game, for example the cool kick off someone and shoot them in slo-mo in the air move. I played Wet and it had that fine move, now I know they got it from Tomb Raider Legend, who knew.

Enjoying some of the platforming in modern areas, mixed well with the classic tombs. Cool game.
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
7 years ago#2
Glad you're enjoying it. It may be my favorite, just for the light and the binoculars. The story works a lot better than I expected, too.

I just played through the whole game today from scratch on Hard mode. Did a few of the Time Trials, too. Hard Mode is best for the Aerial Assault move, I find, since the enemies don't die as easily.
Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com

User Info: Psycho_Kenshin

Psycho_Kenshin
7 years ago#3
That is awesomely hardcore, well played.

I just beat the game myself, very fun stuff. I think I preferred Anniversary overall for platforming and puzzles, but this game definitely had the more cinematic and fun feel to it.

Now, to begin Underworld!
One Piece: Pirates with style!
-= Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action =-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived