You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1. The CD-Key is located in the back of your manual.
2. You get to unlock a weapon after you reach the rank of lance corporal (1,000 points). You only get to unlock one weapon at this time, and must gain higher ranks to unlock more. To unlock, log out, log back in, and then select the weapon from BFHQ.
3. Before you post a question, just scan through the existing messages. Odds are it's already answered, and you will save yourself time.
I'm going to unlock this thread and let you guys add useful tidbits. And I stress, USEFUL TIDBITS. I will delete anything that doesn't belong and or derails the thread and or... you get the idea. If it doesn't go well, I'll lock it up again. Don't ask questions here, but this is for people to provide their own helpful input.
Answer: (credit goes to NGCGameMaster for posting this)
Here it is, all your graphics cards, sound cards, CPU, and etc.
- Operating System Windows XP (32 Bit Version)
- CPU Battlefield 2 supports the following processors: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Xeon Intel Pentium Extreme Edition Intel Celeron D AMD Athlon XP AMD Athlon 64 AMD Athlon 64-FX AMD Sempron processor
- Minimum Specification: CPU: 1.7 Ghz RAM: 512 Mb Video Card: NVidia GeForce FX 5700, ATI Radeon 8500 or ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 Mb of RAM
- Recommended Specification: CPU: 2.4 Ghz RAM: 1 Gb Video Card with at least 256 Mb of RAM
- Video Cards Battlefield 2 only supports the following video cards: Radeon X700 (PCIe) Radeon X600 (PCIe) GeForce 6600 (PCIe) GeForce PCX 5900 (PCIe) GeForce 5800 Series (AGP) ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition ATI Radeon X800 PRO ATI Radeon 9800 Series ATI Radeon 9600 Series ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX) ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series ATI Radeon 8500 Series ATI Radeon X300 Series NVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra NVidia GeForce 6800 GT NVidia GeForce 6800 NVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series NVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series
- The following sound cards DO NOT support the Hardware Audio Renderer option:
Altec Lansing ADA70 USB Speakers AOpen AW-320 AOpen Phantom 3D AW-724 ASound Express II Aureal Vortex Aureal Vortex 2 Aztech A3D Creative Labs SB 16 PCI Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 NX Creative Labs SB Audigy LS - (5.1) Creative Labs SB Extigy Creative Labs SB Live 24-bit Creative Labs SB Live Creative Labs SB Live PLATINUM Creative Labs SB Live Value Creative Labs SB Live X-GAMER Creative Labs SB Live X-GAMER 5.1 Creative Labs SB MP3+ USB Creative Labs SB PCI 128 Creative Labs SB PCI 512 Creative Labs SB PCI 64 Diamond Monster Sound II MX300 Diamond Monster Sound MX400 Diamond Sound Impact S90 Ensoniq Audio PCI PNP ESS Canyon 3D ESS Canyon 3D-2 ESS Maestro-2 3D Audio Hercules DIGIFIRE 7.1 Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1 Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo III 7.1 Hercules Gamesurround Muse Pocket USB Hi-Live PCI Hi-Live PCI SC4000 IOMagic Storm Surge M-Audio Sonica M-Audio Sonica Theater 7.1 M-Audio Transit USB Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 USB Nvidia nForce Audio Nvidia nForce2 Audio Philips Acoustic Edge Realtek ALC861 audio Siig Soundwave Elite 2000 Siig Soundwave Pro PCI SoundMAX 3 SoundMAX SoundMAX Cadenza (Intel 845) SoundMAX Cadenza (Intel 850) SoundMAX ADI AD1980 CODEC Turtle Beach Montego A3D Xstream Turtle Beach Montego II Turtle Beach Montego II Quadzilla Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Yamaha Xwave-192 Yamaha Xwave-512 Zoltrix Nightingale Value