Take Sophia's deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Take Sophia's deal?

User Info: jaimi

jaimi
7 years ago#1
If I turn down Sophia's deal (let her go), I assume that Leliana will be happy. But will I miss out on anything?

User Info: sz agent

sz agent
7 years ago#2
Leliana likes you to reason with her and convince her Leliana is no longer a threat, at which point she leaves, reluctantly.
The rivers will flow with the blood of those who shall oppose us. - Kane, suspected leader of the terrorist organization NOD

User Info: gslaughs

gslaughs
7 years ago#3

i took the deal, killed teh mage got his robes, after she answers questions and shuts down the demon gate i killed her and took the awesome items she drops.

User Info: Paull

Paull
7 years ago#4
lol. he's talking about sophia dryden for the warden's keep quest, not leliana's character quest.

User Info: Horizon6

Horizon6
7 years ago#5
You get robes that improve blood magic if you kill the mage. You get warden commander armour if you kill Sophia.
I actually noticed no approval or disapproval from any part of wardens keep, come to think of it.. I don't think your party really cares who you side with.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Take Sophia's deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived