Awakening not installed/Witch Hunt type DLC not downloading? (Ultimate Edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Awakening not installed/Witch Hunt type DLC not downloading? (Ultimate Edition)

User Info: Insainitydemon

Insainitydemon
5 years ago#1
Okay, so I got the game about...a year ago I believe and installed the DLC and Awakening no problem on a different computer. Fast forward to yesterday when I installed it on this computer, and when I patched it to 1.05, at the end it warned me that I didn't install Awakening so when I did I'd need to re-patch and the Other Campaigns option is still greyed out, which confused me as I recall Awakening installing with Origins last time. Did something go wrong during installation or do I need to do something else for it to install?

My second problem is that the DLC like Witch Hunt/Leiliana's Song aren't downloading, which normally I could chalk up to my bad internet connection...but most of the in-game quests and item DLC downloaded just fine (Shale was having problems downloading, but it finally did about an hour ago). Is this a known problem with patch 1.05 or is it just me and I should keep trying?
Official Mog of the Dissidia 2 Board. 100% cute since I appeared, unlike another 'cute' critter, kupo!
Gilgamesh's Army is dead!

User Info: some09guy II

some09guy II
5 years ago#2
Sound like a glitch in the installation for the first one.

As to the second, the online support for Dragon Age has always been more than a little glitchy. They'll install in their own time, though unfortunately it can try the patience.

User Info: Insainitydemon

Insainitydemon
5 years ago#3
Yesterday I did get the DLC downloaded, so that's good. I reinstalled just a few minutes ago and yet no Awakening and I don't see any files that look like they relate to it on the disk, so I'm hoping if I'm simply forgetting that UE had a second disk for it and it somehow got lost. =/ If not, it looks like someone's been messing with the disk and I may have to get a new copy.
Official Mog of the Dissidia 2 Board. 100% cute since I appeared, unlike another 'cute' critter, kupo!
Gilgamesh's Army is dead!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Awakening not installed/Witch Hunt type DLC not downloading? (Ultimate Edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Newbie helpSSJ3Chris119/25 6:15PM