All origins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LunasMeow

LunasMeow
2 years ago#1
So, is there a mod that lets you play through all six origins before going to Ostagar? Human Noble, Circle Mage, Dalish Elf, City Elf, and the two Dwarven ones? Because I want to secure several flags that are all in the various origins. Anyone know a way via the console if there is no mod?
What's the definition of trust? Two cannibals having oral sex.

User Info: Okamiaku

Okamiaku
2 years ago#2
You know some of those flags are bugged and others are mutualy exclusive right?
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting Team.
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death...

LunasMeow
2 years ago#3
You mean they never fixed the flags? Well damn. As for mutually exclusive, I wasn't that because you couldn't play all the origins, so it just wouldn't fire? Playing all of them should then make them fire. Right? Well, if they weren't bugged which makes the point moot.

Okamiaku
2 years ago#4
There are no mods that do what you have described according to my search on dragon age nexus.

Your only option is a savegame editor(If importing to DA2 for example) or to use some console commands that have a high risk of breaking your game.

Id suggest picking one Origin and meta-gameing some of your play choices. Like say as a mage you shouldnt know about the crimes Howe did to the Nobles family or what happened in the city elf story but you can confront those characters later in the game. Same deal with dwarf noble, your being told alot of bad stuff about Bhelen and most of its true but hes a far better leader then Harrowmont is. Etc.

I played a Female Dalish Rogue, who followed the True Grey Warden path through the game as my personal story choice and I did meta-game some points I knew from other origin plays.

EDIT
Fun tip, the other origin characters are in game but almost all of them are dead bodies you find.

LunasMeow
2 years ago#5
Makes sense... Duncan can only go to one place after all, so without him showing up, they all die instead of getting conscripted.

Okamiaku
2 years ago#6
LunasMeow posted...
Makes sense... Duncan can only go to one place after all, so without him showing up, they all die instead of getting conscripted.

Yup all of the other Origin stories happen, Duncan just dosnt bail them out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Newbie helpSSJ3Chris119/25 6:15PM