Black Friday Sale on Origin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Black Friday Sale on Origin

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 years ago#1
As I expected, EA put the game on sale on their Origin service. The prices are quite weird though.

The basic edition of Origins is on sale for $5.
The digital deluxe edition of Origins is on sale for $12.50, normally $25.
Awakening is on sale for $9, normally $20.
Ultimate edition, combining both the original in deluxe format, awakening and all the DLC, is on sale for $7.50, normally $30.

Also, DA2 is on sale for $10.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 years ago#2
I want to put out an important tip because of this sale. After I downloaded the ultimate edition through Origin, I had trouble getting Awakening to start - the old copy of just Origins kept starting, and even though the DLC auto-downloaded it wasn't showing.

TO FIX THIS: right click on the copy of DA: Origins in your game library and pick REPAIR. It took a bit but after redownloading and re-validating everything my copy seems ready to play. I suspect I maybe should have uninstalled the vanilla copy before downloading ultimate edition, but it's all good now.

User Info: Ultima_Ratio

Ultima_Ratio
2 years ago#3
Typical that I bought DA2 just 2 days ago.
Never try to reason the prejudice out of a man. It was not reasoned into him, and cannot be reasoned out.
- Sydney Smith
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Black Friday Sale on Origin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Newbie helpSSJ3Chris119/25 6:15PM