Using the glitch to get into Bowser in the Sky as Wario: is it possible?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64 DS
  3. Using the glitch to get into Bowser in the Sky as Wario: is it possible?

User Info: WarioCoborlwitz

WarioCoborlwitz
3 years ago#1
I saw a video of a guy doing it as Luigi(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpEdAXJmnk), but I tried doing the same with Wario, and it's not working at all. I can't even get to mess up and fall through the floor. (and I can't do it with Luigi either, not that it matters since what I want is to clear the game as Wario)

Is there a specific set of stairs I need to stand on?
/\/\4|)3 1/\/ \/\/4|210

User Info: Bedsmith

Bedsmith
3 years ago#2
You need to stand on the second step on the left Not counting the floor. Slide into the corner. I tried it as all characters. I tried it once as mario. He went into this weird place where the screen was black. I could see the room in the distance. As Luigi, I died. As yoshi, I died. When I was wario, half the time I died, the other half wario was too fat and wouldn't fit.

I HAVE FURY!

User Info: WarioCoborlwitz

WarioCoborlwitz
3 years ago#3
Alright, thanks for the right stair. I managed to pass through the wall and die, which is a beginning, but I can't seem to get the good result. I tried beginning the slide tackle both farther and closer to the wall, but nothing changes.

Anyone seen it work with Wario?
/\/\4|)3 1/\/ \/\/4|210

User Info: kyledude92107

kyledude92107
3 years ago#4
I could have sworn I did it before with wario once way back when, but I could very well be misremembering.

User Info: smexydanibouy

smexydanibouy
3 years ago#5
I have 150 stars.

I am god.
Maximum chef of tacos of the AZA, CAAZA and TCACWT
There's just something about holding balls that makes it satisfying. - phantombailey -
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 64 DS
  3. Using the glitch to get into Bowser in the Sky as Wario: is it possible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived