RE: List of Cars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro
7 years ago#1
This is the full origin list of cars, American and Japanese...

American
*Chevrolet Corvette Z06
*1969 Dodge Charger
Dodge Neon
Ford Focus ZX3
1967 Ford Mustang
Ford SVT Mustang Cobra R
Pontiac GTO
**Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0L

Japanese
Mazda Miata MX-5
Mazda RX-7
Maxda RX-8
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Mitsubishi Lancer
Nissan 240SX
Nissan 350Z
Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
*Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
*Subaru WRX STi
Toyota Celica GT-S
Toyota Supra

*Bonus "Boss Cars" based on these cars are in the same origin as that which you buy from the game.
**The Volkswagen Golf is actually neither American or Japanese in real life, but is German. I tested this car a few times just to make sure, and the results consistently showed it being American, that being why it was place there.

I initially figured the origins should remain consistent to what they are in real life, but because of all of the unanswered threads asking the same question, I tested each car just to make sure. For those who don't know understand the significance of the origin, it determines which boss you will race in a Boss Race in Circuit Race mode so when you win Gold you unlock that Boss Car as a Bonus Car (though I cannot answer the question of if you can unlock them after already winning Gold). If you must know, tested them all on the Master Series Circuit Race "Boss Race: Over the Limit" (Gold already unlocked, but that should not make a difference), and based on which boss racer was summoned (DJ Wess if you're driving a Japanese car, and GT King if you're driving an American car). As I predicted, it was consistent. Whew, now I can finally put this game away for good, for the last time.
In 2012, the new Mudkip Invasion will begin...
This user is a proud Canadian.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived