Bug Off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fatprat

Fatprat
8 years ago#1
How does the Bug-Off begin?

The first time playing with the Bug-off tourney and Katrina is here. How do I enter the tourney?

User Info: Nemephosis

Nemephosis
8 years ago#2
It's on Sundays. Katrina won't have anything to do with it.
My favourite math equation: i > u
A haiku: Writing a poem / In seventeen syllables / Is very diffi

User Info: Fatprat

Fatprat
8 years ago#3
Oh, just realised I TT and set the time to Monday.

I assumed because Katrina was there (as a special guest), that Tortimor won't appear.

User Info: Nemephosis

Nemephosis
8 years ago#4
Tortimer boots everybody else out. There should be a "hierarchy" list of visitors in Liquefy's FAQ. Everybody in the higher tiers pre-empts everyone in the lower tiers. Running off of memory here, Katie/Kaitlyn is in Tier 4, and say, Katrina is in Tier 5. If you have Katie, you will not be able to get Katrina or anyone else in tiers 5-7. However, Crazy Redd and Lyle, who are above Katie, will be able to visit, and when they do, they take the visitor slot for that day and Katie is gone. On a day you don't have visitors again, Katie will return assuming she hasn't been in town a full week (when she disappears).

KK Slider is special in that he does not pre-empt anyone, and nobody pre-empts him. Every Saturday at 7:30 PM, he will be there come hell or high water.

Tortimer is Tier 1. He pre-empts everybody (except of course KK Slider.) So when you have a week-long event like the acorn festival, don't even bother looking for anyone else, they 100% won't be there.
My favourite math equation: i > u
A haiku: Writing a poem / In seventeen syllables / Is very diffi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived