Anyone got the GBA randomizer for Mac or SS already randomized?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  3. Anyone got the GBA randomizer for Mac or SS already randomized?

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
1 month ago#1
Topic
Never fear the Darkness, accept it as part of who you are. Let the Light within your heart shine within you as well. Let both be part of your heart shape you

User Info: Tables

Tables
1 month ago#2
I've got it for Windows. If you know what settings you want I could make an ips patch to send you (can't send the full thing obviously because of ROM rules).
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: Ephraim8_

Ephraim8_
4 weeks ago#3
https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/55809-universal-gba-fe-randomizer-v10/

Go here and download the program and you can randomize any of the GBA games whenever you want, just need the ROM. You'll have to find the ROM on your own, but if you find one/already have one, you're all set :D
Felicia is pretty cute.
aka AzuraIsBae

User Info: Monoculus

Monoculus
4 weeks ago#4
Ephraim8_ posted...
https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/55809-universal-gba-fe-randomizer-v10/

Go here and download the program and you can randomize any of the GBA games whenever you want, just need the ROM. You'll have to find the ROM on your own, but if you find one/already have one, you're all set :D

The stated problem is that, for reasons unknown to man, the OP is using MacOS. The program only exists for Windows, and being written in Visual Basic.NET, wasn't designed to be run on other operating systems.

That said, I believe it should work in OSX with a modern version of wine, although the dotnet framework package might be necessary. Running it with Mono and its VB compatibility package doesn't seem to work, though.
XBL: RandomTag529 | PSN/Steam ID: FEGuy | NNID: JimBobIX
Core i7-6700k | GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4-2666 | Windows 10 Pro + Arch Linux

User Info: Ephraim8_

Ephraim8_
4 weeks ago#5
See this is why Apple is useless.

You can buy any comparable Windows PC/laptop for a lower price and get 10x the freedom.

Anyways, if you don't have the funds to buy a Windows computer or you simply don't want to, your best bet is to take Tables up on his offer. *shrugs* Sorry I can't help further.
Felicia is pretty cute.
aka AzuraIsBae
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  3. Anyone got the GBA randomizer for Mac or SS already randomized?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived