so what are you guys playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
  3. so what are you guys playing?

User Info: red eye dragoon

red eye dragoon
5 years ago#11
Aiming to keep this thing from being archived
not changing my sig until earthbound is released on the virtual console
---started10/1/07---

User Info: NinjaCronoX

NinjaCronoX
5 years ago#12
Yo

Not enough time for games is whats going on with me.

Recently picked up Skyward sword and started that. I was really crafty and told my gf it was a present for her since I don't have a Wii. But really I just got it for myself >:D

Other than that I mean I've been trying to find time for Skyrim, I mean I bought it launch day and I'm only like level 15 so that kind of gives you an idea of how much I've gotten to play it.

I still have Assassins Creed Revelations and Infamous 2 in their wrappers at the moment and I've have those 1 maybe 2 months haven't found the time to even attempt starting them. I still need to finish the last Assassins Creed.

I never even got out of the Tutorial stuff in FF13 and I bought that like 2 years ago.

I got KOF XIII and Ultimate Marvel vs capcom a couple months ago but haven't had enough time to put in the practice and get really good.

Actually been playing some Gears 3 again with friends and family. Not a bad way to bond with your GF's parents either.

Things I might pick up her in the next couple months. Street Fighter X Tekken, Twisted Metal, Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City, Maybe pick up a Playstation Vita.

That's about all I can think of as of recent. Just hard to find enough time to play these games around a full time job, gf, and as of late I've been having alot of health issues.
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/ninjacrono XBL:NinjaCrono
MvC3 Mains: Chris, Taskmaster, Joe/Spencer

User Info: paulstreet

paulstreet
5 years ago#13
FFXII Revenant Wings.

Just ordered Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.
Order of Ambrosia/FFXII, Mark of Conquest/FFX
  1. Boards
  2. Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
  3. so what are you guys playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived