is there something simlar to pokesav for FR/LG/RSE?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. is there something simlar to pokesav for FR/LG/RSE?

User Info: mothballs

mothballs
9 years ago#1
and before you meantion ciros- I already have it

I'm looking for a pokemon/game MODIFIER. Ciros creates them as brand new- I don't want that

any program you there like that?
I hope all of my days, will be lit by your face

mothballs
9 years ago#2
I want to mod what I already have- not start from sratch
I hope all of my days, will be lit by your face

User Info: Link_Kakalato

Link_Kakalato
9 years ago#3
Is Ciro's/Metalkids still available? Their new sites dont work for me. Hell, Metalkids comes up as one of those redirected search results page. Every link I click on gives me link to 'Buy Pokemon on eBay' 'Pokemon at your local store' 'Pokemon near you!'
Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It's a Hot Pocket stuffed in a Hot Pocket. It tastes just like a Hot Pocket!

User Info: TedTheRipper

TedTheRipper
9 years ago#4
A modifier? At an educated guess I would say that one probably does not exist. There is no easy method that I am aware of for transferring actual saved data between the cart and PC.

Technically speaking, you can use a mix of MetalKid's tools and Ciro's maker as a modifier but it wouldn't quite act in the same way as Pokesav works for DP.

mothballs
9 years ago#5
ahh really, how does metal kids work?

I CAN save to the PC easily, as i have an EZ flash, although it can be tricky it does work.

hahaha. i know- ciros was a hard to find but I have it
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. is there something simlar to pokesav for FR/LG/RSE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived