Can I catch Feebas with the Old Rod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. Can I catch Feebas with the Old Rod?

User Info: ultramattman

ultramattman
7 years ago#1
Please say yes.

User Info: WhiteLeo143

WhiteLeo143
7 years ago#2
you can catch feebas with any rod
the only condition would be to find the right square
98% of internet users are whiny little punks, just trying to fit in. If you're part of the 2% that doesn't have a MySpace, put this in your sig.

ultramattman
7 years ago#3
Well that at least makes it a little easier. Stupid complicated RSE fishing system.

User Info: Battlescars

Battlescars
7 years ago#4
i used an old rod to catch a feebas today. it was level 23.
"One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk." -- Crazy Horse

User Info: Foxy_Boy

Foxy_Boy
7 years ago#5
Stupid complicated RSE fishing system.

Yeah, the method for catching Feebas is proof of at least mild sadistic tendencies from the programmers.

I started fishing every square at the upper river on Route 119, until I got to the one access point for SURFing. I immediately caught one, and realized if I'd just stayed on the bank and fished from there, I could've saved at least 3 hours.

Back on-topic, I wouldn't care too much about what rod you use to catch it, since some of Feebas / Milotic's most useful moves are Egg moves, so naturally that level starts at 5.
Yes, I lurk. It's what I do.
Which is why I can never go back to Carl's Jr.

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
7 years ago#6
any rod
Magmar fans, put this at the end of your sig >>>(magmarfan)

User Info: Brianster626

Brianster626
7 years ago#7
you can cathc feebas but first you have to battle the guy across the water and you ll seee how he looks like and have a better chance of catching it with any rod

User Info: Leonardo9889

Leonardo9889
7 years ago#8
you can cathc feebas but first you have to battle the guy across the water and you ll seee how he looks like and have a better chance of catching it with any rod
You don't need to see a Pokemon beforehand to encounter it. Sure you would recognise it more easily but it won't increase the chances of finding the Pokemon.
you dont know who you're talking to. - Rayquaza_man7
of course i don't. it's the internet >_> - ILikeDesu

ultramattman
7 years ago#9
Finally found it! And I caught a shiny Magikarp in the process! First time I've ever caught a wild shiny in any game!

User Info: Newgamer2009

Newgamer2009
7 years ago#10
nice
I didn't like new gamer with squirtle..........=P -drk_net / my pants are always off man-Aura1337
Thats just how i roll
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. Can I catch Feebas with the Old Rod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived