How do you enter the Mine of Judgement in Julius Mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  3. How do you enter the Mine of Judgement in Julius Mode?

User Info: runBREAD

runBREAD
8 years ago#1
I've been trying to figure this out for two days now, and the FAQs aren't helping.

I beat all the bosses in the base, or so I believe, with the exception of Death--who is found INSIDE the mine. Please help. It's quite frustrating.

User Info: Anema1986

Anema1986
8 years ago#2
you probably miss Paranoia, you must kill ALL the bosses before you can enter the mine
Waiting for:
Lufia IV: Dual Souls and Metroid II DS

User Info: runBREAD

runBREAD
8 years ago#3
Ha ha, yeah. I just found that out. I'm such a loser.

It wasn't Paranoia, though; it was the puppet master guy. I was soooo certain I'd got them all. But thank you. I know I'm way behind the curve on getting this game (who else plays DoS for the first time in 2009? lol)

So yeah. Let this thread serve as a lesson for anyone else who thought they were stuck in Julius mode. What I was really worried about was that I beat the flame demon before Paranoia, and that doing it in that order somehow screwed me out of beating the game. Like it would in Soma mode.

Thanks again. :)

User Info: Desaima

Desaima
8 years ago#4
Happened with me too- same boss as well. Got fed up of dieing to it, so explored the rest of the castle and level up, but as a result forgot about it entirely. The beauty and curse of a "truly" non-linear game.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  3. How do you enter the Mine of Judgement in Julius Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived