Hotbars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: khnguyen17

khnguyen17
8 years ago#1
I've no problem using those horizontal and vertical bars, or even the quickbars BUT how do you REMOVE a spell or ability from a slot?! I use the two vertical bars for my most common spells but I don't how to delete them. Help!
The Khangster

khnguyen17
8 years ago#2
Never mind, I'm officially a bloody idiot. Can't believe I didn't figure it out before!

The Khangster

User Info: Evan_Arrrr

Evan_Arrrr
8 years ago#3
How did you get the second vertical and horizontal bars to work?

I can't put anything on them. It really bothers me.
GT: Evan ARRRR, SteamID: aWes0m3
Pentium E2180 2.4 GHz (OC'd), PNY GeForce 9800GT (1GB DDR3), 1GB DDR2800, Western Digital Caviar GP 500GB HDD

khnguyen17
8 years ago#4
I'll go through step-by-step for convenience sake:

*Version 1.021 (1549) Final.

*Only the NWN2 installed, no expansion pack (though I can't bloody wait to put it on); and no mods of any kind.

*Make sure under Game Options ---> Interface tab you've crossed the Hotbar Options, I check them all, very handy for spells. Apply changes.

*For spells, I simply left-click-and-drag it to the hotbar slot I want. I can do this with skills (that aren't automatic and require your personal input), feats and abilities (same requirement), e.g. the paladin's Divine Might or Lay on Hands ability, usable items - whether they be rings, armor, weapons, potions.
To remove it I left-click-and-drag onto empty and it disappears.

Hope that helps.
The Khangster

User Info: Evan_Arrrr

Evan_Arrrr
8 years ago#5
No, you don't understand. I KNOW HOW TO USE THE HOTBARS.

The secondary vertical and horizontal hotbars ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME. I can't drag anything to them, for whatever reason. I wanted to know if there was something else you did to get them to work.
GT: Evan ARRRR, SteamID: aWes0m3
Pentium E2180 2.4 GHz (OC'd), PNY GeForce 9800GT (1GB DDR3), 1GB DDR2800, Western Digital Caviar GP 500GB HDD

khnguyen17
8 years ago#6
This is the reason I went step-by-step, covering pretty much what I know and did. Sorry that didn't help.
The Khangster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived