Vysaga weapon question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zeru64

Zeru64
7 years ago#1
Am I correct in assuming Vysaga's weapons go off the Melee stat? I have like 145 PP for Lamia after getting attacker and SP regen, so I was thinking about getting Infight.
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

User Info: Kaiser99

Kaiser99
7 years ago#2
Yes, they are all considered "melee" weapons and thus go off Lamia's melee stat.

User Info: Zeru64

Zeru64
7 years ago#3
Alright. So Infight would be the way to go, then. Thanks.
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#4
Assuming you are on New game+ and can get the Vysaga.

of course the Angelg isn't bad as a melee unit either. Lamia feels ...more badass as a melee unit.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: halfassedcomics

halfassedcomics
7 years ago#5
um might be OT, but since the topic says vysaga in it.
another question about the encounter with axel in regards to getting the ash saber and the vysaga.
what is an encounter exactly? would me (as Lamia) attacking Axel and then Axel Counters in that same turn, would count as two (2) encounters? or just 1?
You may have the better car, but i'm a better driver

red255
7 years ago#6
When you attack Axel on Player Phase is an encounter.

when Axel attacks Lamia on Enemy Phase is an encounter. It doesn't matter if Lamia chooses to counter or not although if Lamia does enough damage to Axel he will flee triggering the second phase of that map.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

halfassedcomics
7 years ago#7
I see thanks, so for vysaga, you attack with lamia once and then runaway from axel the rest of the time?

red255
7 years ago#8
...more you get attacked once then run out of range yes. if You initiate the attack Axel will likely attack you next turn.... causing two encounters

Don't attack Axel Axel will ALWAYS attack you if he is in range to do so.

halfassedcomics
7 years ago#9
ah I see, thank you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived