Question about the new character themes in NG+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
  3. Question about the new character themes in NG+

User Info: Zeru64

Zeru64
7 years ago#1
Do you already have everything from just one playthrough, or are there more? I was told Kai was able to get Axel's theme, and all he(and quite a few characters) got was the title music(Land of Beginnings, I think it was called.), so I'm kinda curious about it now.
o]-{
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

User Info: RockmanDX3

RockmanDX3
7 years ago#2

Well I know that a few characters can be set to have Ace Pilot (the theme Ryoto has when he gets the Huck Mk III), and that Sanger can be set to have The Gate of Magus (which I set my hacked in Sanger/Thrudgelmir combo to have), but I don't know about Kai being able to get The Dark Knight as a theme, I don't think he can.

User Info: Kaiser99

Kaiser99
7 years ago#3
The PS2 upgraded port/remake of OG1+OG2 is where you can set ANY theme to ANYONE. The GBA versions are still limited as to what themes you can set in a NG+, so no, Kai will NOT be able to have Axel's theme unless you hack it. I believe every character will have a set choice of 4 or 5 themes to choose from in the GBA versions.

User Info: dudenamedgeorge

dudenamedgeorge
7 years ago#4
Most characters can use Ace Pilot after getting 50 kills. Those without their own themes, anyway - Katina, Tasuku, etc. Sanger gets The Gate of Magus after the Earth Cradle.
> You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
  3. Question about the new character themes in NG+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived